GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 801Mark5

CEL on Stage 2 Uni.. What?

Hey guys! I wanted to chime in with an issue I just barely started getting on my GTI. If any of you have had this issue or know why it would suddenly show up, share your knowledge! So I've been on stage 2 Uni for a while now. At first I still had my stock DP, but for about a month and a half...
  2. 801Mark5

Utah Canyon Run!! Date Set!

Alright Utah! While I don't agree with putting us in the Southwest section (we've got Rockies too, ya know!) I figured I'd let anyone browsing here know that WE'RE DONE WAITING! :thumbsup::thumbup: We're setting aside the day of Saturday, June 14th for a canyon run and meet! I've got the...
  3. 801Mark5

Calling All Utah VW Heads: Canyon Run Day!

Save the date!! Upcoming canyon run for all you GTI freaks who are interested! Bring your cars to: •Rainbow Gardens (At the mouth of the Ogden Canyon) •Saturday, June 14th •Meet at 11:30-12 and we'll head up the canyon a little after noon (Trip details are below) •Your friend's cars are...
  4. 801Mark5

Has Anyone Else Had Any Problems Ordering From BSH Speedshop Recently?

So 9 days ago I ordered the sealed BSH Race Intake for my MK6. They seem to be one of the best and I'm actually pretty stoked for it. But, I ordered online through BSH Speedshop and it didn't state whether it was in stock or backordered. So I bought it direct from them and haven't had it ship...