GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Dual mass flywheel for DSG question

Has anyone every had to get a dual mass flywheel for a DSG replaced? Car has 110k miles on it of which 95,000 miles is with a Ko4. It’s a 2010 CC with the 2.0T engine + DSG + LSD+ Ko. Lately ive been getting a constant rattle when in drive while car is stopped or reverse while the car is...
  2. P

Sway bar hitting steering rack?

Just found out my larger recently installed H&R front sway bar has been rubbing and hitting the steering rack leading to loss of power steering. So now I need a new steering rack. But wondering how to get the sway bar not to hit the steering rack instead of going back to the stock sway bar...
  3. P

17 cars illegally seized

To summarize: - group of enthusiast go on a drive through the OC probably up towards Santiago canyon - ironically a mustang gets hit by a cyclist and was recorded by police as the cyclist fault - weeks later it turns out the cyclist son is a Brea police officer - then city of orange seize...
  4. P

EPA plans to make modified cars illegal

http://jalopnik.com/is-the-epa-trying-to-ban-the-conversion-of-street-cars-1758013542 If I'm reading this right you can get fined by the epa for certain mods even if the car is just used on a race track and the companies making the mods can get fined as well. We need to stand together to stop this
  5. P

My Oregon Coast Roadtrip

I just got back from a 2,000 mile road trip to the PNW in my E90 M3 with my wife. It was epic!!! First about my trip preparations. The evening prior I picked up my M3 from EAS after getting some service items completed. -This included brand new Bilstein B16 Damptronic coil-overs + Ground...
  6. P

Wifi between office buildings?

I'm trying to figure out a way to get wifi between 2 different office buildings. The reason being is that previously when we are a small business, we where able to bring in our own wifi routers to use our personal devices. Now that the business is bought by a larger corporation, we have...
  7. P

Talk me out of the Spark EV

I have been thinking of leasing a Spark EV to commute with to work. Currently my commute is 2 miles by bike to the train station then 1 mile to work after that by bike. That is just costing me $215 a month to cover a 50 mile commute. However with the current Spark EV deals... $139 a month and...
  8. P

Has anyone been able to rent a 2015 GTI?

First off... I hate playing rental car roulette!!! That being said, lately I've been researching the different class cars that National Rent a Car has in preperation for a road trip starting in Seattle and ending in Orange County. What I found out is that National is going to have 2015 GTI's...
  9. P

CHP Smog Check ALL OVER Long Beach and Seal Beach

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1020585 Apparently you can refuse the testing, however they enter your license plate into a data base for "further analysis"... which probably means if you ever get pulled over after that, it'll flag the officer to tell you to pop the hood... then...
  10. P

OE 18 inch Interlagos wheels FS

Sold
  11. P

FS: practically new 225/35/19 Pilot Super Sports

4 Michelin Pilot Super Sports for sale in 225/35/19 almost new with less than 1,000 miles. Asking $650
  12. P

Feeler/ FS/ FT: Pilot Super Sport 225/35/19 or trade for 235/35/19

Feeler for a set of Michellin Pilot Super Sports 225/35/19 Likely going to put the Neuspeed RSE14's on my wife's car and it's going to need 235/35/19 size tires for that car. - 4 tires, less than 900 ish miles - brand new condition Also willing to trade for 235/35/19... I know there are a few...
  13. P

FS: Neuspeed Limited Hyperblack RSE14 with tires

Asking $1900 in brand new condition except for one rim that got scratched during alignment... My loss is your gain... With the money saved you can still buy another rse14 and still be cheaper than the GB price. This is for the hyperblack finish that is backordered. Comes with new Michelin...
  14. P

FS: VF Engineering Mounts

I have trans and engine mount from VF for sale, excellent condition... Asking $125 each
  15. P

VF Engineering intake

Have a VF intake for sale... $150
  16. P

GIAC Flashloader

I have 2 GIAC flash loaders for sale... $100 each
  17. P

Need stock tail light coding

Have a 2010 GTI, am trying to figure out the coding for the stock tail lights. Sold off my led tails and now I need to recode for stock tails. All the coding instructions are for going to led tails...
  18. P

FS: Nitto NTO1/ get ready for your next track day

For sale are 4 brand new Nitto NT01's -225/40/18 -still have stickers on the tread -one of the best track tires you can get -get these just in time for this year's track season -$700
  19. P

FS: new Limited Edition Hyper Black RSE14's with new Pilot Sport tires

Looking for $2,000 local pick up or $2,000 + shipping if shipped
  20. P

WTT: CW GTI 35th bumper for OEM bumper

Sold Local to Socal deal only unless you are willing to drive here... WTT GTI 35th Anniversay bumper (freshly painted, no blemeshes, clear bra'd with Xpel) for your OEM Candy White bumper + cash Need to get rid of this ASAP as long as its a reasonable offer