GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Is this a leaking valve cover gasket?

I am 100% stock. Never had an intake or flash I was doing a visual inspection yesterday and noticed oil around the top of the engine under the cover. Additionally, there is also oil around the air intake pipe going into the engine. Any help with identifying the problem would be greatly...
  2. G

SLP Attorney - Excessive Oil Consumpution 2.0L Turbo Charged Engines

Curious to know if anyone else received something like this in the mail? Thoughts? *Noticed my engine consuming 1 quart per 5k miles during my last oil change.
  3. G

Norcal drive 5/20 - South Bay/Santa Cruz Mts.

Canceled
  4. G

Autogeek.net

Ordered Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner & Meguairs Shampoo Plus in 1 gallon sizes. Package arrived within shipping time frame and in excellent condition. Pros: Packaged in double layered cardboard Filled with Styrofoam peanuts Strong paper packaging tape Caps on both products were taped down...
  5. G

Probation period for new members?

Notice lately there has been a jump in forum membership. With that, multiple threads have been created daily asking questions that have been asked multiple times prior. I am suggesting a "probation" period upon registering. (Making users use the Search Function) Requiring 5-10 posts before...
  6. G

2013 Shelby GT500 & Rest of the Mustangs

Ford has been stepping up the Mustang from the resdesign to increase in power in the past few years. Now this... "The 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 produces 650 hp and 600 lb-ft of torque from its supercharged 5.8-liter V-8, and can reportedly top out at more than 200 mph." :eyebulge: Read more...
  7. G

Aftermarket parts covered by insurance?

If one buys aftermarket parts: exhaust, led tails etc are those items covered by your insurance? ie: Someone rear-ends/ steals your exhaust/tails, they become unrecoverable, will insurance cover the actual msrp price of the exhaust and tails or the price of what the stock exhaust/tails? If...
  8. G

Special Seasoning....

Continue on...
  9. G

**2nd Official OEM Golf R LED Tail Group Buy**

At this time, the group buy is CLOSED. Hello All, So I decided to organize a group buy for the Golf R LED Taillights. If you missed the first group buy, now is your chance! The supplier will be the same as the first group buy. (BKS Tuning) http://www.bks-tuning.com/ If you have concerns...
  10. G

Another OEM GOLF R LED Tails Group Buy - VW VORTEX

Another OEM GOLF R LED Tails Group Buy? Hello all, Latest Update: GROUP BUY #2 - http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25539 BUYERS DO NOT POST HERE! GO TO LINK ^
  11. G

Add Poll to Vendor/Member Feedback Section?

First off, thank you admins/mods for creating this section! *Is it possible we can add polls to each of the "Vendor" threads in this section? I believe this will make the feedback threads much more organized and also easier for "lazy individuals" who don't want to read through the pages of...
  12. G

Engine creating loud ticking sounds

Hi guys, I have recently noticed my 2011 GTI creating a loud ticking noise from the engine. (Not noticeable inside the car) Opening the hood while the engine is idling, the noise is very distinct and seems out of place. Perhaps you guys can help me out and decipher perhaps if this is normal...
  13. G

4 month old 11" T-boned

Driving to class this Tuesday at noon. I am the First car at the red light facing northbound for a left turn into the campus. Light turns green and I proceed to make my left turn, passing the crosswalk and already into the campus. A 08' white Scion tc is driving the opposite direction...
  14. G

Tinted! (First Mod-ish)

Originally wanted to go with a 42%/32% but they didn't offer 42% and the other option was 50% or 32% for the front. Of course being my first time tinting, my dumb "adrenaline" said go with 32% and 22%. When they finished, it was much darker than I expected :yikes: The Carbon Steel Metallic...
  15. G

Weekend Drive into Santa Cruz Moutains - SF Fleet Week.

On October 9th, my friend and I decided to drive up Highway 9 from Saratoga to Highway 35 (Skyline) and stop at Vista Point to check out the view. From there we took Page Mill Rd. down and headed to San Francisco for fleet week. Took quite a bit of pictures, enjoy! Friend drives the Speed 3...
  16. G

Scratches on rims?

Hello, I gave my 11' GTI its first bath the other day. Told the dealer to not wash it when I took it in for the 30 day maintenance. The tire brush I have is one of these...