GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Ajax_6154

APR Carbonio stage 1

Sold
  2. Ajax_6154

Car has no power please help

Background on the car 2011 GTI APR STG 2, 62k miles so I was driving home from work today. Started to do some sprinted driving with another mk6. Car was great no issues. About 15 minutes later while cruising on the freeway about 65 I noticed that I didn't have any power when trying to...
  3. Ajax_6154

Anyone used wobble bolts?

With klutch SL14s. The bore on the wheel seems to be 7/8" but the bolts diameter is 1" on the bolts. I'm going to attempt to mill the washer down and see how that works but there doesn't seem to be any other option with these wheels other than possibly boring out the wheel. Any ideas...
  4. Ajax_6154

Metal notch filler

Does anyone know of a company or person that makes/sells a metal hood notch filler piece that can be welded in? Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  5. Ajax_6154

Which wrap to go with

Well looking to change up the interior trim pieces for something different. Trying to decide between these 2. If it's not for you don't bash, just leave. It's my car not yours Black with black leather interior Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  6. Ajax_6154

4 10s with box for sale

I know this isn't for everyone but throwing it out there since it's hut for a MK5/6. $900- 4 Eminent Audio ea1000 D2 10s 1000rms 100% handmade in American. Enclosure 4.3 cubes is all 3/4 Birch double baffle with 1" dowel bracing. Tuned to 35hz I'll sell Subs only for $720 I will not...
  7. Ajax_6154

How to clean the inside lens on my headlight housing

Long story short nasty water entered my headlight housing and left a film on the inside of the lens. Is there a safe substance that I can spray inside the housing to try to clean it, that's not corrosive or will leave a film? Or does anyone have a safe method to clean it? Sent from my iPhone...
  8. Ajax_6154

WTB ballast and control module

Looking for a single oem ballast for 2011 gti possibly a control module. If anyone has one please let me know price shipped to 06810. Must be working perfectly Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  9. Ajax_6154

Headlight stopped working

Well cruising along lastnight and hit what had to be a foot deep "puddle". Once I did I for a check right headlight indicator. Upon inspection the plastic disk that seals the headlight on the back was gone and the low and high beans do not work. The city light is working fine just not the beams...
  10. Ajax_6154

Lower mpg after lowering??

Well I've noticed I'm averaging about 30 mpg since installing my coilovers, where I was averaging about 34 before. Is this normal? Just thought it was weird. Anyone else the same? Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  11. Ajax_6154

Fender rolling in CT?

Need to get my fenders rolled. Or borrow a roller. Anyone know a place/ reliable person that does it. Or anyone have a roller? I'm in Danbury CT Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  12. Ajax_6154

CT cruise to waterfest Sunday

A few of us are meeting at McDonald's on 84 exit 4 at 0700 we will be leaving by 0730 at the absolute latest. I'd anyone is down to cruise your more than welcome. Just let me know so I know if I need to wait for you. Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  13. Ajax_6154

Another fitment question

Don't turn this into a bash thread or a (use the search function...) I have and there is just much info out there to cypher through. If you can't answer from experience or know from experience then I don't care what you have to say. Well ill be getting coils (street lines or S1's) and wheels...
  14. Ajax_6154

WTF is this?

So I go out to my car today to find this... Mind you the 4 other cars parked in line with me don't have front plates either. Can't be a ticket right? Maybe cop warning me? I don't know Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  15. Ajax_6154

Curran VW mod friendly?

Just curious if anyone with mods have dealt with curran VW? I'm apr Stg 2 and danbury VW tried to screw me. Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  16. Ajax_6154

15" subwoofer

Atmos Audio EXO 15 D2 coils 3" aluminum coil 2000 RMS First production Atmos EXO ever. i was the first to mount it and use it. been running on my BC3500 @1 ohm for a while now with no issues at all. thing is an absolute beast. Mech 9/10 just because its used coil look exactly as it...
  17. Ajax_6154

Danbury VW can suck it

Ok so I went to them 1 time before dor an epc light they "fixed it" and a day later it was back at it. I had to fight with the worthless service manager for a loaner, finally got one. 2 days ago i had water pump failure, after being hung up on twice by the bitch at the service desk I finally got...
  18. Ajax_6154

FS Dynaudio front stage

Selling just the front 4 speakers (2 tweeters and 2 mids) from my Autobahn, they were only in the car for 3 months. Are in great shape etc, 100 plus shipping Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  19. Ajax_6154

why is this happening?

so im driving along yesterday and I get an open hood flash on my dash. it went away immediately but continues to flash on and off almost consistantly. pushing and pulling on the hood does nothing to set it off or fix it. just curious if anyone else has had an issue like this?
  20. Ajax_6154

Which iphone 5 case?

well just ordered my iphone 5's for the wifey and I, and im debating which case to get. I DO NOT want the defender or anything as big but I do want protection and trying to stay under $80 each. lets hear your recommendations and post links too please. Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2