GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. QUEDRO

BMW 2 Series

BMW will be the best out of the 3 for sure, but again overpriced as the 3 series is. CLA is a bit letdown. If you watch online reviews, Benz cut some good corners to bring down the starting price at 30K which is essentially non existent. You won't find a base model CLA anyways. Besides, it's FWD...
  2. QUEDRO

new generation DNS 810/610/510 head units (RNS-510 alternative)

Thoughts on upcoming DNS 810 (revamped ANS 810) from Audiosources? Is anyone from here jumping on that AU group buy? Would be nice if a vendor here pick up these HUs and do GB Source...
  3. QUEDRO

FS: Audi RS3 Reps 18x8 ET35 (set of 4) | Atlanta, GA area

SOLD !!! Set of 4 wheels. PRICE: 420$ Specs: Size: 18x8, 5x112, ET 35 Weight: 22 Lbs per wheel Center bore: 66.56 Bolt type: cone Hub Rings to 57.1 are included. Link to manufacturer website: http://www.voxxwheel.com/eng/wheels/replica/au5/ I never mounted these wheels. The wheels have...
  4. QUEDRO

I want an S3 now...

S-Tronic 34mpg :nyom-nyom:
  5. QUEDRO

To the R on I-285 ...30 min ago.

you are a douche and pussy! PS: I see this R on I-285 north of ATL 30 min on my way home, I am like "oh cool, another enthusiast" I get next to him on a 65mph and make a friendly wave (maybe he wanna play a bit) and this douche shows zero attention. I am "ok..whatever, maybe not in a...
  6. QUEDRO

OEM Roof Rack Bars & OEM Bike Carrier

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!
  7. QUEDRO

Budget of ~$35,000 for a DD. What to buy?

M3s and V8s as a DD ? Doesn't sound right to me. Maybe you guys texting form back in time when a gallon of gas was $1 135i, A5, CPO 335i makes more sense. Porsche - hands down - THE car, but everyday ?? I would actually really look into A5. Stylish, coupe, awd, audi, great tune support
  8. QUEDRO

FS: RCD-310

Replaced mine with a RCD-510. I got my car in September and I have 6000 miles, so the unit is almost like new. Will do $150 shipped Looks just like this:
  9. QUEDRO

How old is everyone

oh wow, 60 in a GTI...:)
  10. QUEDRO

How old is everyone

11. QUEDRO

MKVII to be built in Mexico

Yes, assembled in Germany but some parts like the engine is built in Hungary.
  12. QUEDRO

ATL! Really nothing going on ??

Kmon guys...I see GTIs rolling on 75; aren't there any meets or smth ? EDIT: wrong section, meant to put in Southeast! Moder pls move :)
  13. QUEDRO

Whats your occupation?

IT Engineer / Tech Support
  14. QUEDRO

CW Painted Bumper Grill + lip spoiler mod (pics)

Ok, so I finally did this mode. Painted bumper grill in gloss back, cw white and red accent. PPG paint was used. Sorry for cell pics. I have no other digital camera. Question! How much guys you think this job cost (parts+labor) ? I want to compare with what I paid.