GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. U

WTB: S3 intercooler and Uni "stage " part of intake

Looking for an OEM S3 intercooler and pre MAF section of a Uni intake basically heatshield filter and main elbow. All going on a TDI.
  2. U

BT - AWD - DQ500 - MK6 GTI FS

Not in a rush to sell but a great platform for someone looking to have a pretty wild setup, Looking to sell the whole car and all parts to one person. Have 2x kids a now and with working on the house, work and the kids, time to finish this project is limited. Looking for 30k all in, may sound...
  3. U

Custom BT intake w/DV relocate and catch can for sale

Selling my BT custom intake. FFE racing fabricated it and the catch can. Uses the OEM MAF housing and piping is 3.5" was setup for a synapse DV. Intake includes the intake pipe, DV piping, TB inlet pipe (gold one), dry fly filter and velocity stack. MAF housing not included. $350 obo Catch...
  4. U

Underfloor Subwoofer setup MB Quart/Rockford Fosgate

Selling my under floor setup for a GTI, it may fit other not sure. 10" Shallow MB Quart subwoofer and 300w Rockford Fosgate mini amp. Truly helped fill the oem speaker gap. Selling since the car is a race car now and gutted. Asking $300 picked up
  5. U

Underfloor Subwoofer setup MB Quart/Rockford Fosgate

Selling my under floor setup for a GTI, it may fit other not sure. 10" Shallow MB Quart subwoofer and 300w Rockford Fosgate mini amp. Truly helped fill the oem speaker gap. Selling since the car is a race car now and gutted. Asking $300 picked up
  6. U

WTB: CBFA or CCTA rebuildable long block

Looking for a rebuildable long block to build. My current built engine will be for sale next spring.
  7. U

WTB: LED Bi-Xenon Headlights and Carbon Hood

Let me know if you have them.
  8. U

WTB: IE intake manifold

if you have one PM me
  9. U

AWD Rear Subframe

Rear awd subframe for sale 150obo
  10. U

WTB: Carbon hood no logo (shaved)

Looking to buy a shaved style carbon hood for mk6 gti/golf/golf R
  11. U

FFE Racing FMIC setup - 600hp proven

For sale my FFE racing intercooler with 2.5" aluminum piping. Core is a PTE, includes trimmed bumper support $750 plus fees and shipping
  12. U

Center exit exhaust diffuser for GTI - Golf R style

Center exit exhaust diffuser for GTI Golf R Style. Fiberglass in construction made and bought from Germany. $300 plus shipping and fees the exaust is for sale as well - Uni Golf R with cutout -kty05QgnHI
  13. U

AWD dsg parts/used LSD

I have an MME code dq250 for parts or complete. DSG itself has 40kish miles, 10k max on lsd since I have had it. I had it on my awd swapped mk6 and broke the gears so now its for parts let me know if you need anything not listed. All prices obo and do not include fees or shipping Case - $300...
  14. U

Unitronic Golf R catback with QTP cutout - For Golf R and option for GTI

Selling my Unitronic Golf R catback in very good condition, will come with new sealing/centering rings. There is a QTP electronic cutout installed with a turndown tip undercar. This will fit AWD models, or GTI or golf that is AWD swapped. I have the GTI center exit diffuser that can be had for...
  15. U

Feeler: GTI4Motion - AWD/DSG/Big Turbo 10.8 on low boost

Feeler only may consider selling the car for a new project PM me for details and more info, its not going to be cheap at all but fast and one of a kind for sure. If it doesn't sell just going to gut it and make it faster. So dont lowball me since I don't need to sell 2011 GTI Autobahn - AWD...
  16. U

Spullen TSI Silicone Heater hoses

Spullen TSI Silicone Heater Hoses - brand new $50 shipped
  17. U

IE Manifold with DPI water/meth and Stainless feed rail

Selling my IE manifold with aquamist .7mm custom spray jets and a custom stainless feed rail that will work with 1/8npt or 1/8th bspp fittings. (standard and aquamist). Price is $900 for the manifold and rail, plus shipping and fees. If you want the manifold only $700.
  18. U

2008.5 Big Turbo GTI and More

Selling my MKV 2008.5 VW GTI with the 2.0t TSI CBFA engine. Its been a great car but I need to make way for future little ones and want to get something to be able to tow my mk6. Sad to see it go since its super clean and hauls. Looking for $7,500 obo considering whats into it and how clean it...
  19. U

AWD Swap/DSG Swap Parts

For sale AWD swap parts and DSG swap parts. As some of you know I have swapped my MK6 to AWD and DSG and planned to do my DD as well but decided these are better off to go to someone else and can do some more work on the MK6. What you will get is most of the AWD and DSG parts needed to make...
  20. U

Precision 6262 CEA DBB turbo cheap like new

Like new in terms of rotating assembly, the part the counts, there is some surface residue in the photos that cleans up easy. This is for the Turbo only and no hotside, you will need to buy your choice of hotside from PTE. I have included a photo of the hotside to show how easily and wheel the...