GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DubStatus

2011 2-door GTi 58k miles Baltimore MD

Sold
  2. DubStatus

Fs: Forge Twintake

$250 shipped. Used forge twintake for VW Mk5/6 TSi. Good condition but canisters have some scratches on them. Other than that everything you need for an easy swap.
  3. DubStatus

Fs: Autostrada Modenas

Sold
  4. DubStatus

Fs: golf monster mat & corner blocks

$50 picked up. Willing to drive in maryland. Message me if interested.
  5. DubStatus

Dubbinit2's Retrofit HID's

Hey everyone. Just want to let you guys know I purchased a set of Retrofit HID's from Dubbinit2. And I have nothing but great things to say about his work. Every little worry you could possibly think of he has you covered. From the creation process to the installation he was a great help. This...
  6. DubStatus

JustAnotherEuroSlut

Follow Me on Instagram @TylerBoh Specs: 2011 Deep Black Pearl Metallic GTi 2-Door Hatch 2.0T TSi Engine 6-Speed Manual Transmission Mods So Far: Shaved Hood Shaved Hatch Shaved Headlight Washers Retrofitted HID's into Halogen Housings thanks to Dubbinit2 APR ECU Stage2+ K&N CAI Borla CBE...
  7. DubStatus

FS: Thule Roof Rack

SOLD 480R Rapid Traverse Foot Pack + 871XT Fairing 38inch w/ custom mkvi gti seat print vinyl + Locks only had it on for about a month. practically new. i'd like to keep this transaction local. Maryland(preferably)/PA/VA/DE asking $350 obo
  8. DubStatus

MD Body Shops

Preferably in the Baltimore county/Towson/Bel Air areas I'm looking for a good body shop that will shave my emblem off my hatch and fill in the notch in the hood, possibly the squares on the bumper where the "headlight wipers" are supposed to be lol and re-paint of corse. Anyone have any...
  9. DubStatus

side skirts removal?

i am going to be removing my side skirts and wrap them. anyone know how to remove them without breaking the clips? :thanks:
  10. DubStatus

thanks john@FTC5 for color match rear reflectors!!

Rear reflectors were very simple to install. just peal back wheel well liner (3 screws) reach in, pinch and remove. took less than 30min to figure out.:thumbsup:
  11. DubStatus

random tpi light

hey guys. i was just driving yesterday not aggressively and my tire pressure indicator just came on my dash. tire pressure was a little low but nothing drastic. i filled it back up but the light stays on. anyone else have this problem?