GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MKV-nOoB

Used Diesel Geek Sigma 6 short throw shifter

SOLD!!!!!!!!!
  2. MKV-nOoB

Brand New MK6 GTI Rear bumper!!!

so as the title says i have a brand new never used rear bumper for a gti/golf that I've had for quite a few months now (3-4 months). it is only the rear cover not with the valance. i bought it brand new from a member on this forum here in FL. it is OEM its just primer gray so you would have to...
  3. MKV-nOoB

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

I got shit faced last weekend and had a friend drive my car (he's lucky cuz I don't let anyone drive it, he will be the the first and last) had to pull over 4 times to puke and one of the times I got some rice on the door sill:( I was still good enough to clean it cuz drunk or not I keep my car...
  4. MKV-nOoB

Bag install help!

Ok so I've posted this in vortex also but, does anyone want to help me install my bags this weekend? One person offered but I still haven't heard anything. I'm trying to do it this weekend since its a 3 day weekend. I'll supply whatever it is. Food, drinks or anything else. Also I will most...
  5. MKV-nOoB

Whats your occupation?

Materials department at a warehouse building arcade games sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2
  6. MKV-nOoB

Announcement: Kit For Leveling HID Replica Headlights Coming Soon

Yeaaaa! Let's get this thing going!!! I am ready to put my order in! sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2
  7. MKV-nOoB

H&R Ultra Low, FK Silverline X's OR B&G RS2's?

ok as the title says. which one is better to go SUPREMELY LOW! the adjustable dampening on the FK's and the B&G's are a Plus! i really wanna go as low as i can with coils. i know bags are better but im more of a static person. i wanted to know everyones opinion on each of them, if you have them...
  8. MKV-nOoB

WTF are these things??

^^ o_O wut are they?? To me they look like a strip of elastic holders that a orthodontics would use to place on each bracket of the braces...? :confused::confused::what: hence the different colors??...do they have like little nubs on the edges like if something were ripped off of them? sent...
  9. MKV-nOoB

GALAXY S4 OR HTC 1

Currently have the GS3 and will be giving it away so I can get the GS4 or the Note3 sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2
  10. MKV-nOoB

Announcement: Kit For Leveling HID Replica Headlights Coming Soon

Superbly extremely most definitely interested!!! sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2
  11. MKV-nOoB

Suspension decision!!

Ok so I'm finally going to get my coil overs in a few days.. I'm kind of going for the FK silverline x with adjustable dampening.. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Suspension/Coilovers/ES1876628/ Anybody know what's the Lowest that these go? Or does anyone have any personal...
  12. MKV-nOoB

It's 10 O'clock (EST). Do you know where your VW is?

Mine is in the driveway sadly surrounded by the families JDM cars:( (and one happens to be my old civic) sent from your sister's room using Tapatalk 2
  13. MKV-nOoB

OEM HEADLIGHTS!

Does anybody know where I can buy OEM Bi-xenon projector headlights for a '13 GTI with the auto level at a reasonable price? It doesn't have to be with DRL LED's I just want to get rid of my halogen's. When I bought my car no dealers locally had them in stock with the headlights I wanted. So...
  14. MKV-nOoB

What was your last car?

Which dealer is this?.. looks to be gunther VW in coconut creek FL Sent from your Sisters room using Tapatalk 2
  15. MKV-nOoB

finally got my 1st long awaited GTI!

This is what I came from This is my new upgrade!:thumbup::):D Sorry for the crappy phone pics Sent from your Sisters room using Tapatalk2
  16. MKV-nOoB

finally got my 1st long awaited GTI!

]Hey everyone I'm Henry just posting up so I won't be a stranger around here. on to the point. I just got my first ever GTI that I've been wanting for so long. I'm coming from the JDM scene so this is a whole new world for me. I'm hoping to get help from everyone. onto the car :D 2013 black...
  17. MKV-nOoB

Ride height question

Hey what's up everyone. I'm new to the forum and I am looking into getting a MK6 soon in the next few months. I am deeply into having my car slammed and currently own a 94 civic slammed to the point that my headers are flat. I'm just trying to get into a new car scene and am really interested in...