GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

wtb: golf or gti front bumper, hood, headlights and front left fender... HELP

i got in a car accident yesterday and need to replace headlights front bumper, hood, and front fenders.. help me out.. used stock parts and used aftermarket are fine
  2. S

somebody hit my golf!

its really bad, i need to buy a front bumper, hood, headlights, and front fenders. does anyone know where i can buy any of these parts on tho low? aftermarket or not i would like to buy your old parts. if you have replaced your headlights, hood, or fenders please help me out. PLEASE my email is...
  3. S

ddm hid bulb fitting

how do the 35w hid bulbs fit into the stock aem headlights on a base model 2010 golf... i feel retarted having to do this:mad: please help did i just waste my money
  4. S

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

xoutofstepx and DJEuphoria you guys have posted some grimy tracks mah bad for hatin, what are you guys using for tweaters and door speakers? just blew my tweats at Electric Forest.
  5. S

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

wow... BASSNECTAR! you may say your constantly repeating techno shit is good, but you dont know good until you have heard this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RVKLcaIAE8&feature=player_embedded haha hipsters!