GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NOLA-Ron

OEM Dark Cherry LED Tails No Fog w/ Harnesses

SOLD SOLD SOLD Sold my GTI back in January. Posted these a couple months ago and pulled them down thinking a local may buy them. Just now getting around to putting them back up. $550 + paypal fees. OEM Hella Tails from Germany and shipped in original packaging.
  2. NOLA-Ron

FS APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake w/ 2 filters, APR Boost Tap Kit, AWE Boost Gauge Setup

Sold my GTI back in January and just now getting around to putting these parts up for sale. The Carbonio comes with 2 filters but I didn't snap a pic of the other filter. Both need to be cleaned but are structurally sound. I was too lazy to pull apart the intake just to show the filter that's...
  3. NOLA-Ron

OEM Hella DR LED Tails + Adapters

NO LONGER FOR SALE; PENDING LOCAL BUYER
  4. NOLA-Ron

WTS: BNIB VWR BBK

***SOLD TO MARXAN*** *** Putting these back up for sale. Still unopened and never installed *** SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! LOW BALLS WILL BE IGNORED! Feedback from buyers/sellers on our forums for me: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48561 The box was opened up to verify...
  5. NOLA-Ron

WTT: Plaid Seats+Cash for leather (4DR ONLY)

Title says all. Willing to drive up to 6-8 hours to make the trade. My seats are perfect condition. No food or drink allowed in my car and no fraying of the seats. Less than a year old and 12k miles. THIS IS FOR 4 DR SEATS ONLY (FRONT + BACK). Also, my seats are HEATED.
  6. NOLA-Ron

2014 Audi A3??

Anyone heard anything new on this? We all know the Sedan is bound for the US, rumor has been strong it will make the debut at the LA Auto Show at the end of the month. HOWEVER... latest rumors online are now saying that it will NOT appear at the LA Auto Show. I spoke to an Audi Sales Manager...
  7. NOLA-Ron

He put a VTEC head on it, and a pulley on his turbocharger....

Fast forward past the race BS.. get to the part mid-way where the corolla driver is talking. 3Ry6Cf4EHI0 That's right guys. VTEC head, TRD headers, and a pulley on his supercharger. He's mad VTAKING in his TRD/Honda/Corolla racecar.
  8. NOLA-Ron

Feeler: BNIB sealed VWR BBK

This is a FEELER at the moment. I am currently waiting on the VWR BBK kit to arrive this week. Strongly considering selling it for K04 or stage 2 and all supporting mods + new suspension. I won it at the APR BBQ so that's why this would be BNIB. Info...
  9. NOLA-Ron

Recommendations on windshield replacement company?

Looking for recommendations on a windshield replacement company (obviously national ones). Anyone use safelite? It finally happened after nearly 7 months of ownership. Coming back from the APR BBQ and a HUGE rock destroyed my windshield as I was getting off on my exit :( Looking for someone...
  10. NOLA-Ron

OEM Detroits - 8k miles, excellent shape

SOLD Asking price: $400+shipping FIRM. NOT willing to negotiate, sorry guys. Buyer covers shipping and paypal fees (3%). To avoid paypal fees the payment can be gifted at expense of buyer protection (not here to screw anyone, but it's your insurance and peace of mind). Serious inquiries...
  11. NOLA-Ron

DG Springs: Experiences and reason for looking for a new solution

This is a semi-long post with a short point/question, but I'm trying to share my experience and observations with everyone. Therefore, I go into some back story and reasoning behind where I'm at now with my suspension. TLDR version is at the end. The level of happiness with my DG springs has...
  12. NOLA-Ron

New wheels, new stance...

Yep, I'm whoring these out. Finally got to the point where I'm happy with the overall modding of my car. Now it's all back to the motor. Stage 2 @ the APR BBQ :) IMG_1525 by nola-ron, on Flickr IMG_1545 by nola-ron, on Flickr IMG_1563 by nola-ron, on Flickr IMG_1558 by nola-ron, on Flickr
  13. NOLA-Ron

WTS/WTT: VMR V718s 18x8.5 et45 SILVER + PROFESSIONAL CLEAR (LIKE NEW IN BOX)

SOLD SOLD SOLLDDDDDDD Specs: VMR V718 5x112 18"x8.5" et45 Mileage on these wheels: approximately 8 My loss is someone's gain here. I ordered these wheels and had them professionally clear coated to protect against the reported paint chipping issues of VMR Wheels. They cured a week before...
  14. NOLA-Ron

Anyone running interlagos + DG springs?

Looking for a pic. I've looked all over in google searches but so far no dice. Plenty of interlagos picks on coils and other springs but not DG. Someone help me out here :D. angle and front on shots would be amazing too. I'm concerned about poke/stretch/flushness as much as anything.
  15. NOLA-Ron

DG Springs on Stock Shocks: I want to run my car off a bridge now!!

After a full day of driving on our CRAP roads in New Orleans I have discovered that I HATE THIS SETUP!! I don't think an alignment is causing the ride to be so harsh or bouncy (for those of you that saw my other post regarding "wandering"). It's more bouncy than it is harsh. On surface...
  16. NOLA-Ron

Car "wanders" after DG spring install? Alignment?

A friend and I installed my DG springs today and no noises, creeks or anything to be concerned about audibly :thumbsup:. However, I do feel like the car "wanders" and I have to make more of an effort to keep it straight. This is only at highway speeds. It doesn't pull specifically one way or...
  17. NOLA-Ron

APR Stage 1... wheel spin?

I've been curious about this for weeks now and just keep dismissing it, but I read here and there about a lot of people complaining about wheel spin with Stage 1 and up. I'm APR stage 1 and intake. I have NO wheel spin unless I turn traction control off. Even when I do that the spin is minimal...
  18. NOLA-Ron

This is how you know when August has arrived...

DAMN YOU AUGUST, GTFO!!!!! I refuse, REFUSE to go another summer in NOLA without a FMIC! /rant off :mad0259:
  19. NOLA-Ron

DG Springs + 19" Wheels?

Anyone running this setup? I really, REALLY want to.. but so far I can't find anything on how the ride will be like, rubbing issues, etc. I see people running 19s on other lower springs and have read about rubbing, rough rides, etc, but nothing on DG springs. I want this setup REALLYYYYY...
  20. NOLA-Ron

2013 CC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=mV1G0xmuZPg&NR=1 Those tails are pure SEX!!! I like the new changes... especially these tails :wub: