GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. hkl0ve

Rare 3 piece OZ Pegasus w/ almost new tires

5x114.3 17x8/9 et35 OZ Pegasus with Nitto Neo Gen tires (around 70-80% tread left). Will include wobble bolts and hubcentric rings for MK6 fitment. Faces plastidipped gloss white with a dark grey powdercoat underneath Painted gold hardware 0.5" lip on the fronts (8" wide) 1" lip on the rears...
  2. hkl0ve

Raceseng Topology Shift Knob

Bought this off a guy from another forums (Hyundai lol) and never got around to installing it as I decided to sell my car. Comes with a brand new unused VW threaded adapter. Has some very light scratches, but nothing deep and no scuffs. $140 shipped
  3. hkl0ve

OEM Vortex Roof Rack with Thule Fairing + Rockymounts Bike Carrier (4dr)

SOLD Have this for sale since I no longer have the car. Additional Thule fairing was installed on the roof rack. Also have a Rockymounts Euro pitchfork with additional 2 locking cores and 2 sets of keys (purchased extra). Located in the SF Bay Area - not looking to ship at this time. $200...
  4. hkl0ve

(CA) Bagged 2012 4dr manual GTI w/ 29k miles + extended warranty

SOLD Selling my car due as I am in the process of working out my finances for medical school and have not been driving it much. Car currently has 29,6xx miles, which will go up slowly as I try to drive it at least 2-3 days a week. Original owner, CA car all its (short) life. The car is...
  5. hkl0ve

FS: 3SDM 0.05 18x8.5 +42 with/without tires (CA)

Square set of 3SDM 0.05's in 8/10 condition. Normal wear on the wheels, but with one wheel with a decent amount of rock chips Tires are 225/40R-18 Kumho Ecsta LE Sport XL with decent tread left - two better than the other two. Looking for $1k with tires, $850 without obo. Will entertain...
  6. hkl0ve

Refurbished Canon 60D + LOTS of extras (pic heavy)

SOLD I'm selling a refurbished Canon 60D in excellent condition with a ton of extras. I have no use for this camera any longer as I have moved systems to micro-four thirds for 4k video. Refurbished Canon cameras are inspected very thoroughly with great scrutiny before they are sold, and are...
  7. hkl0ve

WTB: Depo Dark Cherry Passenger Outer LED Taillight

Came back to my car in a parking lot and looks like someone cracked the taillight :mad: If anyone is looking to get rid of a Depo dark cherry passenger outer light in good contidion, please let me know!
  8. hkl0ve

Apple 15" Macbook Pro Retina 256GB 2.3GHz i7 + 2 YRS Applecare (6/2016) + Extras

For sale is a like new mid-2012 Macbook Pro with Retina display. Almost no wear at all on the unit, save for one mark on the bottom casing (can't be seen with normal use) and one mark the size of a period on the top case. Both imperfections are so minute that they could not even be photographed...
  9. hkl0ve

PDR Experiences?

I bought the Ding and Dent protection from VW when I purchased my GTI 2 years ago and recently brought it in to the dealer to have 3 dents repaired on my fenders. I was then told that it wouldn't be possible to repair due to the location of the dent, but they (the PDR company the dealer uses)...
  10. hkl0ve

F/S: Solo Werks S1 Coilovers $300 (CA)

SOLD Includes everything that comes with kit as if bought new (Front coils, rear springs and perches, 2 lockring spanners, shocks, shortened endlinks) Currently coming off the car right now so pics will be up tomorrow. Around 8k miles on the set, still ride great and nothing wrong with them at...
  11. hkl0ve

Help with interior speed nut part number

Hey guys, so I was doing the euro cupholder install and managed to loose one of the speed nuts under the center console. I decided to take the speed nut from the driver's side front fascia to replace it because I could live with not having the fascia for a while until I get the part, and having...
  12. hkl0ve

Air Suspension Install in Bay Area or LA?

Hey guys, can anyone recommend someone or a shop that can do an air install well in either in LA area or up in the Bay Area? Finally got all my air ride bits so looking to get this installed within the next week or so! Thanks for the help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. hkl0ve

Dorbitz Sway Bar Brackets

Have a set of brand new Dorbitz Sway Bar brackets. Brand new, never installed. Decided to go with Air Lift Performance Fronts instead, which already have a bracket welded on. $65 shipped
  14. hkl0ve

Feeler FT: 3SDM 0.05 18x8.5" (CA)

FS: 3SDM 0.05 18x8.5 +42 (CA) Square set of 3SDM 0.05's in 8/10 condition. Normal wear on the wheels (some tiny rock chips but no rash - previous rash was repaired). Tires are 225/40R-18 Kumho Ecsta LE Sport XL with a lot of life left (only got these a year ago). Can get more detailed...
  15. hkl0ve

WTB: Full air ride kit with elevel

Looking to buy full air ride kit with accuair elevel management. Can pick up in Los Angeles or the SF Bay Area, but will also consider paying for shipping. LMK if you have anything!
  16. hkl0ve

FS: Custom Catback Exhaust (Bay Area)

Hey guys, I have my custom CBE up for sale today. It consists of a 12" Vibrant bottle-type resonator, suitcase delete, and 2.5" piping with OEM tips. Nothing wrong with the exhaust, although the tips need some adjusting to be perfect. Here are some sound clips of the exhaust when it was...
  17. hkl0ve

Mini Photoshoot - 3SDM x TR x Static

Hey guys, just wanted to share a few pictures I took today. I've back home from college on spring break, so was bored today and decided to head out to Stanford and snap these. Comments and criticisms welcome! Mods are in sig, if anyone's interested. EDIT: I know I have some reverse...
  18. hkl0ve

Coin Op Technique

Being away at college, I don't have access to a hose and therefore cannot do a normal 2 bucket wash as I do at home. I only have access to coin op car washes near school, and so I'm trying to figure out a technique to wash my car efficiently using a coin op car wash. I'm not looking to use the...
  19. hkl0ve

Stripping powdercoat?

Anyone have any experience with stripping powdercoat off wheels? I've read mixed reviews about using aircraft stripper, but wanted to see if anyone recommends any other ways for a DIY job. EDIT: Wasn't sure to place this in DIY or wheels...if DIY is more appropriate, mods please move.
  20. hkl0ve

VIDEO: Suitcase delete + resonator replacement

Just thought I'd share what I did to my MK6. Suitcase delete and replaced the OEM resonator with an aftermarket Vibrant 12" bottle type. IMO, sounds great for the (cheap!) price. I can't complain about it one bit; no drone in the cabin, quiet while cruising yet sounds great when you get on it...