GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jerome99

DIY: Install deAutoKey puddle LEDs into OPD turn signal housing

Pictorial on how I installed deAutoKey's Puddle housing LEDs into OnePerfectDose's sequential turn signal housings. The light housing came in nice anti static bags. Decent quality. I just popped the old light housing out of the turn signal housings with a plastic trim removal tool. It...
  2. jerome99

Holster for the GTI

Thanks to the fact that I live in 'murica and still have some rights I'm looking for a good way to carry my full sized 17 round metal and polymer lead flinger. has anyone mounted a holster in the gti? I carry a compact on me but due to the seats I don't think I could draw very fast if I needed...
  3. jerome99

Remove rear o2?

hit some ice and messed up my o2 sensor, no CEL. I'm k04 so I guess I can just remove it and tuck the harness. does anyone know if this would be an issue?
  4. jerome99

"race" n75

Anybody out there have this? http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/ES122/ES122/?gclid=CN6J5ufe4LoCFSEV7AodXFIAIg Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  5. jerome99

Rev D DV

15k miles works like it should took it off when I used my stock DV for the DV+ conversion. $40 plus shipping Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  6. jerome99

Soooo

Visiting san Francisco and I walk into a Chinese resterant and I am the only white person here. Not rasist. Feels weird. Even when i went to s. Korea i didnt feel this out of place lol. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
  7. jerome99

Vintage gold plasti-dip = SEXY

I picked up a wheel kit in vintage gold from dipyourcar.com. I think it turned out well. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  8. jerome99

Video Interface for Volkswagen with RCD 510

think it will work? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Video-Interface-for-Volkswagen-with-RCD-510/251254021464?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D8221686695678936639%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D260894525708%26
  9. jerome99

Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit

Has anyone used this kit? http://www.autoanything.com/suspension-systems/77A5957A3761988.aspx
  10. jerome99

New sunroof...

I am getting a new sunroof. How? well.......... I had the most annoying vibration when I hit a bump or shut the door. I started last fall when the sunroof refused to close, once I got it closed I never really had more than a few more time of it getting stuck again, and never as bad as the first...
  11. jerome99

Sophie: A build thread

I need a fuel efficient car for my job but I did not want to sacrifice alont in performance so I picked up my 2011 GTI In June 2012. This is my Build thread chronicling my progress. Performance Mod List APR K04 Tune CTS K04 Turbo - $1599 Godspeed Intercooler - $350 AWE TOP for S3 Hose kit -...
  12. jerome99

BSH Charge pipe + meth

OK for the spicifics on what system I need ond other info I will read the huge meth thread. But I have a question for those on meth and using the BSH charge pipe with the meth bungs. Is there going to be any pooling water/meth in the lowest point (intercooler)? I just dont know if any will run...
  13. jerome99

Review: deAutoKey German flag Vinyls

deAutoKey Sent out some samples to a few of us in return for some picture, I figured I will go a head and do a review Quality: These should hold up a while, they are scratch resistant (I am clumsy sometimes) and hold up to the powerwasher. Color: All vinyls were the same color and looked...
  14. jerome99

WTF Government

WTF no The White House has approved regulations requiring auto manufacturers include event data recorders, better known as "black boxes," in all new cars and light trucks. Data collected by the recorders is increasingly showing up in lawsuits, criminal cases and high-profile accidents...
  15. jerome99

Autotech Intake Review

I ordered an Autotech Intake during the black Friday sale it ended up being about $130 shipped. I have seen so many mixed reviews about this product that I was on the fence about picking one up. Then I used that magic search button and dug in looks like most of the problems were on the CBFA...
  16. jerome99

The scariest video you have ever watched in the name of science

F THAT no way would I do it. yCYZZPwJr_c
  17. jerome99

What happened to the website?

I was in the airport all day and had nothing to do. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  18. jerome99

Ordered my Autotech Intake

Got it from here Autotech Composite Cold Air Intake for $131 shipped with their black Friday sale I will update once I receive the intake I found out about the intake here
  19. jerome99

New leather seats and a car wash.

Last weekend I swapped leather seats with sziehr, The swap was simple but we did get an airbag light that we had a tech reset with VAS. We were able to swap them out in about two ours if you leave out the muffin breaks, vagcom, and staring at the other cars at the open bay DIY day at Hallmark VW...
  20. jerome99

Central AR, anyone else here?

there is no modern dub scene that I can find is there anyone else in Arkansas?