GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. r3vo_0816

Complete Airlift V2 Digital Airride

Hey guys, my lease is over on my car and it is time to part the car out. I have for sale my COMPLETE V2 airlift Airride. It is less than a year old and still under warranty. I bought this setup from Alex at Eurospec (Koolaid_GTI) in October. And it was owned before me by a friend in a passat...
  2. r3vo_0816

3SDM .005s

My lease is up on my car and it is time to put everything back to stock. I'm looking for local sale anywhere In Fl. Not looking to ship right now Specs: 18X9.5 et 44 Factory painted white faces Condition: 8.5/10 Tires: 205/40/18 Neo Gen Nittos with about 10k miles. Rears have camber wear...
  3. r3vo_0816

Official 2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

So to bring this back from the dead, what do you guys think of the teams and the driver changes next year? As of now, I know Raikonnen to Ferrari, Massa to Williams, magnussen to Mclaren, Hulkenberg to Lotus(Maybe) Ricciardo to Red bull. Quite a change in the line up. Anyone going to the race...
  4. r3vo_0816

So.. Who thought Romain Grosjeans Penalty was complete BS this weekend?
  5. r3vo_0816

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

Please disregard the missing side marker and fog lol
  6. r3vo_0816

I agree with both of these comments lol I hate Vettel and I want Kimi to school him I hate RB though so Kimi should stick to Lotus. I think Lotus has an awesome team
  7. r3vo_0816

LMAO I have mixed feelings about Maldonado. In my opinion Williams should have kept Senna and kicked out Maldonado. I wonder what Bruno is doing nowadays
  8. r3vo_0816

Official South Florida Chat Thread

When is the next g2g? You guys always get together when I'm out of the country lol On a side note, my BBSs are for sale if anyone is interested $1000
  9. r3vo_0816

Massa is a phenomenal driver. He is just extremely inconsistant. He needs to stop crashing at every GP and get on the podium because he has the skill and the car to do it. Forza Ferrari!
  10. r3vo_0816

You just got into F1? Its addictive. Iv been watching since I was born lol Massa lost his mojo after his accident but Alonso is not 3X a better driver than he is. Massa is EXTREMELY unerrated. Why do you hate Maldonado? Because he crashes into everything? :lol: Im planning on going. Iv been...
  11. r3vo_0816

The Official Static Low Thread

Il leave this here..
  12. r3vo_0816

x2!!!! I always experience withdrawals. On another note.. The official 2013 salaries came out. I am a HUGE Alonso fan. I however do not think he deserves 3x the amount of money Massa makes.
  13. r3vo_0816

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Painted my Calipers white
  14. r3vo_0816

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

I have 10% tint. Biggest mistake of my life. I was 16 when I got them tinted and thought it was the cool thing to do. Now I can't drive at night with my windows up