GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Zillon

Boogers: Do they kill?

So, are you a snot slurper or a germophobe? Powl accordingly.
  2. Zillon

If thine bowl water is yellow, doth thou let it mellow?

Inspired by those who piss on poopstains, I bring you the latest OT powl.
  3. Zillon

OT #24: Real balls inside

Balls, doe.
  4. Zillon

OT #23: Shartnado!

GO.
  5. Zillon

The official library of NEEK.

Often imitated, but never duplicated. Welcome to the library of NEEK.
  6. Zillon

Zillon's Recaro'd & Round Vented Racecar - '13 JCW GP

Time to start the next chapter. Exterior Factory bi-xenons Factory carbon fiber rear wing Factory red mirror caps Superior Interior Factory Recaros Factory rear seat delete with red canoe paddle Factory red seatbelts Raceseng Slammer shift knob in mirror red Performance 1.6L Turbocharged...
  7. Zillon

FS: AWE Tuning Cat Back, Polished Silver Tips

Throughout my ownership of the GTI, I've made a handful of well-thought-out modifications that enhance this car's performance and reliability. One such mod, is my AWE Tuning Cat Back exhaust with 4" Polished Silver tips. The exhaust has been on the car since March, over a span of roughly ~4k...
  8. Zillon

FS: Stock GTI springs, GIAC Flashloader, OEM flootmats - NEEDS TO GO!

Throughout my ownership of the GTI, I've made a handful of well-thought-out modifications that enhance this car's performance and reliability. Many of those are listed below, along with asking prices. Open to realistic offers, as well. Local pick-up preferred in southeast PA, but will ship the...
  9. Zillon

FS: REVO SPS Switcher

$80 + Shipping. Will take Paypal. Like new, save for a wrinkle or two in the instruction manual.
  10. Zillon

For Sale: SPM Custom CBE (street rear/track mid) - Southeast PA

For Sale: SPM Custom CBE (street rear/track mid) Miles: 1k miles, installed 11/16/13. Haven't put many miles on the car this winter due to the weather, the car stays in the garage most of the time. I waxed it front to back and polished the tips prior to install. I love this exhaust; it looks...
  11. Zillon

1983 Chevrolet C20 Silverado - 53k mi, all original

Selling the truck I dreamed about owning as a kid, and finally inherited. Don't have the means to keep it, unfortunately. Link to auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141126646989?forcerRptr=true&item=141126646989&viewitem=
  12. Zillon

Revo Stage 1 - Zilhuge gets tuned. Much fast. So torque. Wow.

A little background: Since purchasing my GTI, I had stood adamantly against purchasing a tune. Much of my reasoning for not getting tuned centered around a few things: ECU failures, warranty/TD1 issues, and the inevitable clutch failure. After owning my GTI for 11 months, I began to falter on...
  13. Zillon

Member feedback: Naoki

Bought a Revo SPS off of Naoki. Arrived super-quick, and still in original packaging. Great communication, and cool dude. :thumbsup:
  14. Zillon

Very plop. Much dock. Wow.

1. Plopping After two men docked (The act of placing the head of one's penis inside the foreskin of another's penis). The men can now perform Plopping. The act of pulling apart the penises and creating a Plop noise. "What's that noise? - Oh it's just james and peter plopping..." And that...
  15. Zillon

2014 Civic Si... better than it was in 2013!

Grambles, care to elaborate? http://jalopnik.com/2014-honda-civic-si-itll-be-better-than-the-better-on-1452128538
  16. Zillon

FS: OEM 17x7.5 VW Siena Wheels (4) (PA/NJ/DE/MD)

NO LONGER FOR SALE. Looking to get rid of them. I bought these from someone on Vortex for $550 who sold them to me under the premise of being unblemished, and they're not quite what I was looking for, condition wise. So, I'm in the hunt for a different set of wheels to use as my winter wheels...
  17. Zillon

FS: $200 Wagner Intercooler Certificate

FS/FT: $200 Wagner Intercooler Certificate Ended up walking away from the 2013 Dub Run with a $200 certificate towards a Wagner Tuning Intercooler Kit for the MK6 (or any other car they make a kit for). While I'd love to make use of it myself, I'm currently in no position to do so, and I'd...
  18. Zillon

OFFICIAL - 2013 Southeast PA MK6 Run to the Dubrun

thedude4bides can't make it, so I'm taking the torch for the SEPA run to the Dubrun. For Dubrun info, click HERE. Meetup: 8:45AM @ Earl Bowl Lanes 251 N West End Blvd Quakertown, PA 18951 Roll out will be at 9AM sharp. Do a good deed, bring a winter coat to donate. Intended route...
  19. Zillon

FS: Modshack VTDA

Selling my Modshack VTDA intake w/3M dinoc wrap. Freshly cleaned & oiled filter. Comes with CBFA foam filter. SOLD.
  20. Zillon

MK6 Backroad Cruise for Craft Brews (SE PA) - Sunday, August 4, 2013

HEADS UP: THE DRIVE HAS BEEN MOVED TO SUNDAY. No sense in pussy-footin' around on these roads, they'll be a lot more fun and a lot less dangerous when they're dry. So, same time, same place tomorrow. Sorry guys. Everyone's been clamoring for some sort of low-key PA meetup/cruise, so let's make...