GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. artur1292

FS: Bilstein b14 coil overs and neuspeed endlinks

all is sold!
  2. artur1292

Anyone here own this R from Utah?

Never mind turns out the dealership that the R was at is a dealership that sells totaled and fixed cars.
  3. artur1292

Kreutzer Series V wheels made by Yokohama

Okay guys, my wheels are officially off the car. Kreutzer series V wheels made by Yokohama in Japan. Specs are 17x8 et35, I don't have an official weight on them but they are very light. I would assume probably 17lbs. They are all in very good condition except a little bit of wear on all 4 from...
  4. artur1292

Metric Autosport review thread

Okay guys I figured I should make this for everyone in SoCal to be able to write their impressions and such since Metric is a newer shop I am sure some people here are still a little hesitant since they don't know about them. I think this is a better spot than the member review thread as this is...
  5. artur1292

SoCal: weds Kranze Vishnu 18x8.5 et44

Okay guys I still have my weds Kranze Vishnu 18x8.5 et44 5x114. They are chrome in fairly good condition. Only one wheel has a little curb rash the other wheels just have dings on the lips only from being used. I kind of Impulse bought these and decided not to run them because they are too...
  6. artur1292

Lspi (low speed preignition)?

Hey guys and gals, haven't posted here in a while since I unfortunately lost my golf :/. So I have been driving around in a dreaded veloster turbo. Before anyone starts, no it wasn't my first pick it was ultimately my dads choice because in the end it cost about the same as the money we got...
  7. artur1292

GTI Oem exhaust SoCal

Sold!
  8. artur1292

Spotted high performance new mustang test mule?

Spotted this today. At first I thought it was a gt (hence the title of the video) due to quads and the v8 roar but they already revealed the gt so why the test mule? It also hit me later that during the reveal of the gt it had dual exhaust and not quads. What are your thoughts could this be a...
  9. artur1292

Wtb oem ihi turbo

Dad's cc needs a new ihi turbo. Some how got a crack in it from an accident. Let me know what you guys have.
  10. artur1292

F/S Oz racing ultralegerra SoCal

Sold sold sold! Thanks guys.
  11. artur1292

How to spot a replica oz ultraleggera

Hey guys, sorry to be making a thread on this. I tried googling this but I couldn't get a solid answer. Wheel gurus please help me out. I found a really good deal on some oz ultraleggera almost too good to be true. The specs are 18x8 et45, they are black, have the made in Italy stamp and the oz...
  12. artur1292

How to flush brakes with same amber fluid?

Since super blue is now illegal and it seems the only place to get it is through ebay by bulk ordering. How would you flush the brake lines with the same amber fluid? Should I just bite the bullet and order in bulk through ebay?
  13. artur1292

POLE: Sex in the car?

We need more sex here haha. How many of you have sex in your mk6 or your other cars. Go!
  14. artur1292

Need some advise tracking my 2.5 at big willow

Hey guys and gals, Fastivus is right around the corner and I signed up for my very first track day. I am pretty excited but nervous as well. I am pretty sure I am going to be 1 of the only 2.5's there if not the only 2.5. I am going to try really hard to stay out of everyones way but, I was just...
  15. artur1292

Direct and sequential port injection?

So, my cousin is in the market for a new fr-s and as so I started doing some research on them. Turns out it is direct injected and multi port injected. My question is anyone ever heard of this? I understand the different ways to inject gasoline into the engine I just never heard of two at the...
  16. artur1292

Bmw I8 spotted on the streets of Los Angeles

Sorry for the crappy video guys. I was trying to drive and film and then I saw a cop as the bmw was turning so I had to shut it off then, I lost him in traffic :(. I know that I shouldn't have but it was just super exciting to be able to capture my first concept car on the streets. I see them a...
  17. artur1292

FS: Oem front brake pads

Sold
  18. artur1292

Anyone here have parents who try/tried to control your life?

So, the point of this thread is kind of to vent and to get some insight. Just curious if anyone here has had this problem and how they dealt with it. First, I just want to say my parents are really awesome parents and I love them to death but, lately my dad has really been getting under my...
  19. artur1292

Rubbing with a friend in the back on dg springs?

Hey guys, So here goes my suspension set up. I bought some used Golf R struts and shocks with 5k miles on them. My car is a 2 dr manual 2.5 so I am lowered on 2.5 manual dg springs. The struts and shocks have about 10k now on them and my springs about 5k. When I have anyone sitting in the back...
  20. artur1292

ft feeler Brand new Vmr V702 SoCal

Not for sale or trade anymore. Fixed my problem sorry for not updating this thread earlier.