GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: VWR Streetsport Plus coilovers + extras

SOLD VWR Streetsport Plus adjustable coilovers Super easy 12 point adjustment for spirited or daily driving. Softest setting gave a great sporty ride without sharp harshness. Comes with adjustable front end links. These are the newest version. Excellent track suspension short of getting into...
  2. G

FS: BNIB Carbon Graphite Vorsteiner VFF-103 With Red Center Caps CA

$2000 shipped obo. Completely new, never mounted, mint 5x112 19x8.5 ET 45 Vorsteiner VFF103 in carbon graphite finish. Got them for my S3 but these also fit the GTI/R. Retail MSRP is $2200 and the center caps for for about $150 for a set. Local Pickup available in So Cal.
  3. G

APR Stg 1 and 2 intakes

***SOLD**** Both APR Carbonio Stage 1 and 2 intakes and breather filter. The main section with the filter housing has a broken mounting tab on the right side. The filter should get a cleaning and oiling or just go and buy a new one. Priced this one accordingly. text me at 818 879 3757 for pics...
  4. G

Stoptech ST-40 328mm BBK

WILLING TO SHIP!!!!! $1400 obo + Shipping Stoptech ST-40 4 piston 328mm BBK First and only owner. I just completely rebuilt this kit. New seals on all 8 pistons, new slotted rotors, new stoptech street performance pads. Recently track tested at Fastivus and its just as good as it was when i...
  5. G

GP813's Big SoCal MK6 GTI (K04+) part out thread

Was offered a deal of a lifetime and I have parted with my 2012 MK6 GTI. We made some great memories and i met a ton of really cool people because of that car. With that said, I now have a ton of mods that need to go because I gotta mod my new Audi S3 :) I have priced things aggressively and...
  6. G

FS: 4pc Weathertech Side window deflectors

Hey guys, Got tired of these side window deflectors for my car. Worked great when I had them, great weathertech quality as always. more info here: http://www.weathertech.com/volkswagen/2012/golf-gti-rabbit-r32/side-window-deflectors/bodystyle/5-door-hatchback/ 100 bucks new. $40 bucks for...
  7. G

RNS 315 V.4 Map update

Just got this email from VW about an updated map being available. This is the first I've heard of it so I thought I'd post up here...
  8. G

I know that feel bro. Honda tribute to Senna and their future 2015 F1 return.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/07/26/honda-celebrates-life-ayrton-senna/#continued I got goosebumps.
  9. G

Stoptech Street Pads: Before and After

Swapped in new pads today to get ready for Fastivus Track day this weekend. I could probably get a little bit more daily driven miles out of the pads but the pedal feel was getting mushy on the old pads. I thought I would need a fluid swap (currently on Motul RBF660) after so many miles and...
  10. G

Carbon fiber roof option

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/05/07/vw-developing-carbon-fiber-roof-for-performance-golf-models/
  11. G

Stoptech SR33 Race pads

Had a very informative and great sales experience with David Zeckhausen at http://zeckhausen.com/ Highly recommend anyone with pad questions to give them a call. We decided on Stoptechs SR33 race compound for my ST40 calipers, and I picked up a new set of stoptech streets for all 4 corners...
  12. G

WTB: H&R 28mm Time attack F/R sways or APR 27mm F/R sways

Title says it all. Figured I'd throw this out there on a whim. My current swaybars are too small for my track day progress and now that I have upgraded suspension I can take advantage of the larger bars.
  13. G

Must reads (threads, books, etc) for track junkies

Anyone got any suggestions? I'd love for us to have a respository for this information here. The track section is so eerily quiet. If its available at another forum please point me in the right direction! Since I won't be tracking till I get my current suspension fiasco fixed, I may as well...
  14. G

MK7 Golf R at Nurburgring

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/04/16/next-gen-volkswagen-golf-r-spied-while-running-the-ring/ Wish there was more detail of the exhausts out back.
  15. G

Water/Meth installer for Aquamist HFS4

Hey folks, I know there are quite a few of you guys running W/M. Im looking into in more and more but I'm still feeling things out and will give it a serious look once my warranty runs out in 5000 miles. I know at the last Malibu run some of you mentioned shops that did the installs for you...
  16. G

VWR Streetsport plus coilovers - Track day failure

Backround info: My original review here: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54099 Purchased and installed through APR authorized dealer Eurocode tuning. (they have done all major work on my car and have been exemplary) Have had them on the car since 2/9/13. Approximately 3-4000...
  17. G

WTB: Red Unibrace XB + tool

Looking for a Red unibrace XB shipped to 91505, needs the nutsert tool too please. Going for the triad of unibraces and looking to save a bit on the XB to buy the new RB from Unibrace.
  18. G

FS: 18x8 BBS CO's w/ matte black powdercoat.

18x8 5x112 Et44 (fits over stoptech 328mm bbk without issue) Custom powdercoated matte black Located in Los Angeles $700 OBO. Im not in any rush to sell these, if nobody bites Ill continue to use them as my daily driver rims. Brand new these retail for $320 each and only come in silver. No...
  19. G

Buttonwillow track day 4/14

Im going along with a few friends in M3's. Looking to beat my last personal best of 2:08. yzoibExi22o Would be great to see some of you out there as well. Especially since I heard more than a few of you say your're ready for track days...
  20. G

Nikon D700 body + more

Willing to ship at buyers expense, i do take paypal. I have already sold and shipped springs to a fellow board member and all the california guys know me as well so you can have complete faith :D Nikon D700 body only + Nikon MB-D10 battery grip, camera has 25k shutter clicks. Both units come...