GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

wheel spacers for 18x9.5 et 40

Hey. Found a couple good links and what not for spacers to run 18x9.5 et 40 in the rears. Im thinking of 10mm or 12mm spacers. What would you guys say is best? Going to max out stock camber also.! Thanks in advanced guys!
  2. L

tire stretch help!!

hello. i know everyone is gonna say use the search button and google. and then theyll all reply with links and such.. well i cannot find anything and ive been searching for 2 weeks straight. i got the new watercooled mt10's sizes Front : 18x8.5 et 42 Rear : 18x9.5 et 40 lemme know some tire...
  3. L

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

Counter strike global offense
  4. L

looking to trade my heated leathers for your cloths

As title states. Id like to make a trade for my leather heated sdats for your cloth heated seats with cash on your end. Driver seat normal wear. Rears never been sat in and passenger front barely used. Let me know. Will take pics upon request. located in ny 12549. Id perfer local trades
  5. L

FS : 3SDM 0.06

hello. Selling my 3sdm 0.06 wheels. No TPMS. 18 x 8.5 offset 42. slight curb rash on 3 rims. Comes with like new tires. slight camber wear. local sale only no shipping. location : UPSTATE NEW YORK 12549 BY NEWBURGH NY willing to meet up for a little extra cash. need these gone ASAP! will post...
  6. L

Waterpump! Again..

So im getting my waterpump replaced for the 4th time in 2 years. They wont lemon my car aince i bought it used.. noticed it leaking last week. Drove it all last week and the weekend over 200 miles. Surprised it lasted. Anyways. I spoke to the service writer and he said since my 3rd water pump...
  7. L

another fitment thread..

Okay okay i know you guys are gonna flip and say search and what not. But maybe one or more will chime in and give some helpful information! just bought a new set of wheels. 18 x 8.5 et 42. What tires would fit better? 215/40/18 or 225/40/18?? Thanks for the help in advance guys!!
  8. L

Word Association Game #2

Hard
  9. L

WTB : rotiform ind

Like the title says I'm looking for a set of rotiform ind! I'm looking for a square set of 19 x 8.5 et 35 or 45. Rotiform themselves said they're out of stock of this setup and don'tknow when tthey're getting a shipment. Also on many other websites theyre not in stock I got $1200 right now...
  10. L

3 Words ONLY

I started puking
  11. L

3 Words ONLY

After cutting her
  12. L

3 Words ONLY

That came from
  13. L

New car club!

Please go ahead and take a couple of minutes of your time and like the page to this new car club. LowKeyMotorWorks! We are just trying to expand. We are also on instagram.. lowkeymotorworks. Thanks shirts and stickers will be coming soon if you guys are interested. Thank you!! .:thumbup:
  14. L

do you guys like my europlate???

I was wonderring if you guys like the plate. Been getting a lot of compliments. Lets see if you guys do! http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p740/lasesking/IMG_20130401_123056_zpscc2ba150.jpg
  15. L

gold raze R84 for sale or trade!

As title says I have a set of Raze R84 gold rims. 5x112 18 inch. Lug bolts included. $1000 for rims $1200 with tires and tpms! Or better offers!! Lemme know guys. Im looking for bbs lm with me giving cash or 3sdm or rotiform blq all with cash on my end. No shipping. Local pickup or delivery or...
  16. L

Unitronic releasing there very own k04 kit!

IsHey! Just spoke to unitronic and the guy said in a couple weeks at the end of thhis month or so theyre gonna be dropping their own k04 kit. Which will include software to be installed at one of their dealers. No ecu like apr I believe they have. Cannnot waiiit! Thought id share toball whose...
  17. L

k04 upgrade stock tune

Hello. Im looking into getting the k04 upgrade. And I was wondering if I can buy the turbo amd all that and instalk it myself to save money and drive maybe an hour at most to get the correct tune! Or should I get stage 2 + first then do the turbo? I cant find much about this. And if it is...
  18. L

Whats your occupation?

Diesel mechanic at penske truck leasing
  19. L

stock gti boost problems

Hello. Ive been searching for days about this topic so I didnt have to post here. But I cannot find anything about stock. Just stage 1 back to stock and so fourth. All I have is the k&n typhoon intake and straight pipe exhaust system. My car hasnt been feeling the same lately. Only boosting...
  20. L

56 inch rear projection hdtv

Okay as it states! 56 inch toshiba rear projection tv! Perfect condition. Not a thing wrong. Has all your connections. Hd connections or non. Everything is all there. I just need to downsize. Oerfect for a game room or living room! Lemme know. Ill deliever locally or we can meet up. To big to...