GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. EMaster24

Would you use Magic Tank in your GTI?

We have seen the ads... Keep a bottle of this stuff in your trunk and on the unlucky occasion that you run out of gas, voila, you are good to go for miles to the next station. http://www.mymagictank.com/ Now obviously the best answer is "don't run out of gas dummy", and (knock on wood) I...
  2. EMaster24

Car and Driver Instrumented Test mk7 GTI

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2015-volkswagen-gti-test-review One of the most praising reviews I have read yet. Car and Driver has always loved the GTI, but sounds like they love the newest one even more. "Highs: The steering wheel, the shifter, the seats, the engine, the gearbox, the...
  3. EMaster24

WTB 4 225/40R18 summer perfromance tires

Looking for a set of summer performance tires to mount on my Detroits. I'm not picky. Looking for something with at least 75% tread left. I'm in northeast Ohio.
  4. EMaster24

Under heavy load, gear shift "sticks" in first... ideas?

So, 2012 GTI MT, 37000 miles. Stage 1 tune done at 7000. Haven't changed anything since. Within the past couple weeks, I have started to notice a change. Occasionally, when shifting from 1st to 2nd, above 3500 RPM, and when I was above 50% throttle, the gear shift started to "stick" in 1st...
  5. EMaster24

Had 30k service done at dealer, now car leaks oil

So yesterday I had the 30k service done. Then this morning I get a call from my wife saying "uh, did you know about the big brown puddle that was under your car in the garage??" :mad: I didn't notice when I backed out this morning. I'm guessing it's leaking from the drain plug, but it could be...
  6. EMaster24

OBDII boost gauge options

I have searched the forum and google, but haven't found clear answers... hoping to get down to the bottom of this! So I want to run a boost gauge and the idea of one that plugs directly into OBDII intrigues me. I have read conflicting things such as "OBDII only shows you requested boost, not...
  7. EMaster24

mk5 OEM base bars fit mk6?

Hey all, question for all you roof rack aficionados would OEM base bars from an mk5 (2007 to be exact) fit on my mk6? I searched but had no luck...
  8. EMaster24

Pushed clutch down, clutch stayed down.

Hey all, 2012 MT, APR stg1 at 8100 miles, currently at 10,800 miles. Here's what happened: about a month/1500 miles ago, when shifting from first to second, when I was releasing the clutch it did not release all the way. Car seemed to be in 2nd gear fine but the pedal just didn't come back all...