GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Have an intake but still want to have an OEM looking Engine Compartment?

Once an intake is installed you your 2.0T FSI Engine you are left with a bare and ugly engine compartment. This Audi TTS Engine Cover with Hardware is an easy retrofit to your Golf R http://www.deutscheautoparts.com/View/06F-998-925-J/268161 Please note we are currently working on putting...
  2. P

Discount VW Parts Online

Some of you may know who I am and others may not. My name is Paul and I got my start as the Parts Manager of Keffer VW. As the Parts Manager I started keffervwparts.com. I also worked very hard to engage the VW community and start a strong following. 10 months ago I left to start my own company...
  3. P

Maintain your own vehicle.... "Service Your Self"

We will be sending out one of these stickers with every order of maintenance parts. Just in Magnetic Drain Plugs for Vw and Audi Models 2.5 Liter 5 Cylinder 2.0T TSI 2.0 Common Rail TDI
  4. P

DIY How to replace the PCV valves assembly on your 2.0T TSI engine

We have a great DIY that should help you diagnose and replace your PCV valve on your VW. This would apply to all VW 2.0T TSI engines. Inside you will find common faults and symptoms that happen when the PCV valve fails on your Volkswagen 2.0T TSI. Here you go DIY How to replace the PCV...
  5. P

DIY How to replace your Diverter Valve (DV) on 2.0T engines

We have a great DIY that should help you diagnose and replace your Turbo Recirculation Valve (DV). This would apply to all VW 2.0T engines including FSI and TSI. Inside you will find common faults and symptoms that happen when the Diverter valve fails on your Volkswagen 2.0T. Here you go...
  6. P

DIY How to replace the valve cover on your 2.5 Liter 5 Cylinder VW

We have a pretty good DIY on our site This was written up to help you identify if the problems your having could be related to the PCV Diaphram inside your Volkswagen 2.5 valve cover. So here you go How To replace the Valve Cover on 2.5L 5cyl VW engines
  7. P

GFB DV + for 2.0t engines including K04s

Some of you are aware if this pretty new product and others are not. This is some pretty cool engineering. Check out the video on our page to understand exactly why this part may be something you would want for your 2.0T engine This part will work for vehicles with upgraded turbos as well as...
  8. P

25 % Volkswagen Parts and Accessories.... and some much more

http://www.deutscheautoparts.com/default.aspx Some of you may know who I am and others may not. My name is Paul and I got my start as the Parts Manager of Keffer VW. As the Parts Manager I started keffervwparts.com. I also worked very hard to engage the VW community and start a strong...
  9. P

Just want to introduce myself

Some of you may know who I am and others may not. My name is Paul and I got my start as the Parts Manager of Keffer VW. As the Parts Manager I started keffervwparts.com. I also worked very hard to engage the VW community and start a strong following. 10 months ago I left to start my own company...