GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. hdavidf916

Wheel question

Hi all! I am wondering what a good recommendations you all have for a LIGHTWEIGHT and cool set of wheels for my car would be? If you only have a brand reccomended, plz share too! I have a 2010 GTI (black/red/grey,silver) 2.0tsi with a DSG transmission Wheel size is R18 Ty in advance!
  2. hdavidf916

Stickers/decal question

Hi! So I was wondering if I were to make some VWVORTEX.COM vinyl decals, if... 1- am I able due to it not being my site/copywriting/ other reason? 2- (if I'm able) if I make some, will any of you all ?buy some (cheap) Lmk
  3. hdavidf916

Help make it POP!

Looking to spruce up my engine (bay) AND INTERIOR look on a budget. I am looking for advice/ideas on what I can do to maybe paint, modify, add accents, etc to be able to make the look of the car unique. ALSO, feel free to recommend any parts more pricey up to $300...
  4. hdavidf916

Is it worth it in California?

Lol. Love it and again- Thank you so much! I'll continue to post too, inevitably lol...so hope to talk more. Take care!
  5. hdavidf916

Okay....so an additional question- How do you feel the Neuspeed performance is, compared to a CAI (maybe K&N or Injen)? I hear a bit of smack talk about how it pulls hot air and blah blah...but what do you think? Thank you also, for your amazing response/comment. Hope to see a response for other...
  6. hdavidf916

You know I love a good smile on my face! Thank you!
  7. hdavidf916

Love it! Ty for this response!
  8. hdavidf916

Thank you SO MUCH. Straight to the point lol. My thing- power is very important (even limited power), but in addition I planned to do many other mods including suspension/sway bar(s), general touch-ups and fixes, (maybe) braking upgrades if need be, and wheels (and maybe tires)....where I will...
  9. hdavidf916

Glad to hear it! Yeah pretty much, I wouldn't even have to. ECU/TCU is APR, so CARB approved/EO#. Intake Neuspeed is also CARB approved/EO#...and the ignition coils/spark plugs won't affect emissions to my knowledge. Exhaust (especially because it is not easily reverted to stock and I am only...
  10. hdavidf916

Hi all! I own a 2010 VW GTI 2.0T TSI. I had planned some upgrades (CARB exempt because the state of CA only allows that) but wondered if I should re-concider or follow through. Remember, I am pigeon held to be CARB exempt so only so much I am allowed to do. Here is a small list of the...