GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mindfields

Wheel Advice

Delete thread Delete tread
  2. Mindfields

Crazy Neighbors

This is what happens when you live in Utah, you must not be in the same ward.
  3. Mindfields

FS: .:R Volant Intake

SOLD
  4. Mindfields

Un-Knowledgeable Sales People

Was test driving a .:R, asked about the AWD system, he stated that it was FWD, after that, I stopped asking him questions and defiantly didn't buy a car from him.
  5. Mindfields

VW R400

That's sweet that's it's going to happen ! I'm gonna hafta move out of the states !
  6. Mindfields

VW R400

Man, that's sick! I wish I could have it!
  7. Mindfields

Euro Enginuity HPFP - Group buy interest only

Euro Enginuity HPFP Anyone have any experience with this HPFP ? http://euroenginuity.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=73_156_173&product_id=562 Would it work with APR stage II ? Any other info about Euro Enginuity would be helpful as I'm from the west coast and have not heard of them.
  8. Mindfields

Just in: Paul Walker possibly dead

I apologize, I let my emotions get the best of me, in the end I just want to express ... Please everyone be SAFE and always be IN CONTROL, and always, always WEAR your SEATBELT!
  9. Mindfields

STAY SAFE
  10. Mindfields

I google mapped the area and was soo near AE performance shop, I was thinking this could have been a normal test run that went bad for Paul and his friend Roger Rodas
  11. Mindfields

Devastating, and sad, prayers go out to his family and loved ones ... RIP F&F is defiantly one of the stepping stone to car enthusiasm, I was recently self reflecting on my driving habits and will continue to criticize myself to be safer ... ALWAYS BUCKLE UP and be in CONTROL !
  12. Mindfields

FS: .:R VWR CAI

VWR CAI off of my .:R .... SOLD
  13. Mindfields

FS: Golf R Intercooler

SOLD
  14. Mindfields

FS: (Vegas area) 18" VW Motorsport w/tires

FS: (Vegas area) 18" VW Motorsport-Anthracite $1,000 Had these up for awhile in the southwest forums, pic attached to my sig
  15. Mindfields

Fiesta ST beats BRZ around track

I think the Fiesta ST is a pretty sweet little hatch, the rear wheel lifting off the ground is cool and the FT86 looks nice from the outside.
  16. Mindfields

As a Man...

Yeah I've been contemplating doing some local bbq competitions :D
  17. Mindfields

My .:R Journal

My 2012 .:R arrived yesterday ! :happyanim: Decided to start a journal as I mod it ! :thumbup: ... I had a black 2010 GTI previously and got her APR stage 2+, BSH Race Intake, APR Intercooler, SPM Downpipe ! - loved this set up ! :D Also she was running lower with Eibach Sportlines on Koni...
  18. Mindfields

FS: Koni Yellows

SOLD! ...
  19. Mindfields

Back to stock ~ GTI aftermarket parts sale

Put the GTI back to stock for a trade-in. All items are SOLD ! Thank you everyone whom showed interest, I tried to be fair and made a list of people whom contacted me chronologically and gave the first come first serve chance ! One item left with no interest, I will try to sell it on E-Bay...