1. Mindfields

Wheel Advice

Delete thread Delete tread
  2. Mindfields

FS: .:R Volant Intake

SOLD
  3. Mindfields

Euro Enginuity HPFP - Group buy interest only

Euro Enginuity HPFP Anyone have any experience with this HPFP ? http://euroenginuity.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=73_156_173&product_id=562 Would it work with APR stage II ? Any other info about Euro Enginuity would be helpful as I'm from the west coast and have not heard of them.
  4. Mindfields

FS: .:R VWR CAI

VWR CAI off of my .:R .... SOLD
  5. Mindfields

FS: Golf R Intercooler

SOLD
  6. Mindfields

FS: (Vegas area) 18" VW Motorsport w/tires

FS: (Vegas area) 18" VW Motorsport-Anthracite $1,000 Had these up for awhile in the southwest forums, pic attached to my sig
  7. Mindfields

My .:R Journal

My 2012 .:R arrived yesterday ! :happyanim: Decided to start a journal as I mod it ! :thumbup: ... I had a black 2010 GTI previously and got her APR stage 2+, BSH Race Intake, APR Intercooler, SPM Downpipe ! - loved this set up ! :D Also she was running lower with Eibach Sportlines on Koni...
  8. Mindfields

FS: Koni Yellows

SOLD! ...
  9. Mindfields

Back to stock ~ GTI aftermarket parts sale

Put the GTI back to stock for a trade-in. All items are SOLD ! Thank you everyone whom showed interest, I tried to be fair and made a list of people whom contacted me chronologically and gave the first come first serve chance ! One item left with no interest, I will try to sell it on E-Bay...
  10. Mindfields

Drive SPM Race DP Review ~ with Vids !

ATTN: SPM DP Video Review/Fitment (Updated 8/29/12) New Video Review on section # 3 (Technical difficulties ... video has no audio !) ... First off let's talk about the customer service. I would highly recommend these products just off of customer service. Jared has been very great at...
  11. Mindfields

Sudden powerloss

Started begining of summer ... i was driving home from the store, then suddenly my car felt like it lost power, only for a second then it came back to normal. Then recently I was racing on the freeway for a good few minutes then back to idle speeds, then the same thing happened again on the...
  12. Mindfields

Intercooler Decision : APR or Eurojet

UPDATE: Just bought used APR FMIC ... good price & quality intercooler ... guess I got best of both worlds ! The first summer with the GTI and 100+ F weather ! ... Heatsoak sucks ! ... I want to upgrade my intercooler and it's comming down to APR or Eurojet ... I've read all the previous...