GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mk6dan

COD: ADVANCED WARFARE ATLAS PRO EDITION & $25 ITUNES GIFT CARD

Hey everyone, I have a brand new, still sealed, and unopened Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition for PS3. I actually already have it on Steam and prefer to play it on my PC rather than the PS3. It sells for $120 retail, but I'm letting it go for $90. I'll also throw in a free COD...
  2. mk6dan

MK6 Stock Tail Lights

Hey guys, Selling my stock tail lights that came off my 2013 GTI. Here's a link to my craigslist ad that I posted. Stock MK6 Tail Lights - $80 obo: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/4614985289.html Thanks for looking!
  3. mk6dan

234/40/18 MICHELIN PILOT SPORTS AND 18X8 ET51 STOCK DETROIT WHEELS

Hey everyone, As the title states, I'm selling the items mentioned above. Here are links to my craigslist ads that I posted up. Michelin Pilot Sports - SOLD!! http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/4614981215.html Stock Detroit Wheels - SOLD...
  4. mk6dan

VENTURA MOTORSPORTS???

Has anyone purchased anything from this shop called Ventura Motorsports located in Woodland Hills, CA? I saw that they had some decently priced set of replica wheels that I was interested in, but looking at their reviews on Yelp (only 2 reviews), it seems like a pretty bad shop. Anyone have...
  5. mk6dan

*!*!*!BRAND NEW HAMMER MOD CLONES!*!*!*

Hey guys. I'm selling the Hammer Mod Clone made by Tobeco, which is a really nice product. Each product is brand new and has never been used! :thumbup: Here are some specs on the mod: 1. 1:1 Copy of Original 2. 100% Full Stainless Steel 3. Engraved Logo On Side 4. Lock Protection System 5...
  6. mk6dan

WTB: EURO SWITCH WITH TRIGGER WIRE

As the title states, I'm looking for a euro switch with the trigger wire that is compatible with my MK6 GTI. I'm looking for preferably local pick up (Van Nuys and surrounding areas), someone who is willing to meet me half way, or willing to drop it off to me. Show me what you got! Thanks for...
  7. mk6dan

WTB: EURO SWITCH WITH TRIGGER WIRE

As the title states, I'm looking for a euro switch with the trigger wire that is compatible with my MK6 GTI. I'm looking for preferably local pick up (Van Nuys and surrounding areas), someone who is willing to meet me half way, or willing to drop it off to me. Show me what you got! Thanks for...
  8. mk6dan

STOCK 18x8 235/40/18 PICTURES PLEASE

Hey guys, Does anyone have this set up on their car that they can post pictures of? Also, did you have to get negative camber on your alignment so that you don't rub? My current settings are: K Sports, FTG... Front 24 1/16", Rear 24 1/8". Set to lowest height with the perch/locking perch in...
  9. mk6dan

TW/FS: 18" OEM DETROIT WHEELS AND APR STAGE 1 CARBONIO INTAKE

HEY GUYS, I'M TESTING THE WATERS AND POSSIBLY LOOKING TO SELL MY 18" OEM DETROIT WHEELS AND MY APR STAGE 1 CARBONIO INTAKE W/ THE SECONDARY AIR INJECTION BREATHER FILTER FOR CBFA ENGINES. DRIVERS SIDE HAS ONE SMALL SCRATCH ON THE FACE OF THE WHEEL (AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE 2ND PIC). OTHER 3...
  10. mk6dan

WTB DEPOT REPLICA DARK CHERRY/BLACK CHERRY LED TAIL LIGHTS, UNIBRACE UB SERIES

Im interested in purchasing the items listed in my subject line. Show me what you got! Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk