GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

APR Stage 1 Intake

Up for sale is my Stage 1 APR Carbonio Intake. The APR sticker is no longer on the intake, I preferred the clean look of it bare. It has been used for about 8k miles, filter is cleaned and this is ready to plug and play. $210 Shipped anywhere in the original box. Comes with the CBFA breather...
  2. O

H&R Sport Springs $125 Shipped

H&R Sport Springs, used for less than 10k miles. They don't even look like they have been on for that long. Im selling due to selling my GTI. PM me for any pictures if you want. $125 shipped anywhere. Thanks in advance.
  3. O

GFB DV+

Used for about 5K miles. Will come in the original box. I am selling my GTI so therefore won't need this anymore. $85 shipped anywhere. Pm me if you want a picture, but there isn't anything out of the ordinary, just a DV+. Thanks in advance.
  4. O

GFB DV+

Used for about 5K miles. Will come in the original box. I am selling my GTI so therefore won't need this anymore. $85 shipped anywhere. Pm me if you want a picture, but there isn't anything out of the ordinary, just a DV+. Thanks in advance.
  5. O

H&R Sport Springs $180 Shipped

Selling a lightly used set of H&R Sport Springs. They are the GREY ones. They have I would guess around ~5-10K of use, hardly even noticeable on the springs themselves. I bought these, thinking to put them on, but would like to go lower and getting coilovers. $180 Shipped. If you want a picture...