GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gberg2119

FS: Enkei Raijin 18x8 Hyper Silver

SOLD
  2. Gberg2119

FS: GIAC Flashloader

Selling my GIAC flashloader from my Mk6. Like new, only been used a few times. $50
  3. Gberg2119

FS: GIAC Flashloader

Selling my GIAC flashloader from my Mk6. Like new, only been used a few times. $50
  4. Gberg2119

FS: Modshack Intake

SOLD!
  5. Gberg2119

FS: 4 225/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

SOLD!
  6. Gberg2119

FS: SPM Catted Downpipe

SOLD!
  7. Gberg2119

FS: Magnaflow Catback

Sold
  8. Gberg2119

FS: LED Tail Lights

SOLD!
  9. Gberg2119

FS: Smoked Sidemarkers

SOLD!
  10. Gberg2119

FS: GTI Monster Mats

SOLD!
  11. Gberg2119

FS: GFB DV+

SOLD!
  12. Gberg2119

FS: Unibrace UB (black)

SOLD!
  13. Gberg2119

CEL P0113 Intake Air Temp too High

So my car decided to throw a CEL last night and when I scanned it I got P0113 Intake Air Temperature High Input. Searching yields surprisingly few results. I can't find anything on Mk6 or vortex related to this code on a Mk6. There are a lot of MkIV threads saying it's a temperature sensor...
  14. Gberg2119

GoPro's

So I just realized today that I'll be able to snag a GoPro Hero3 White Edition for free due to my credit card points. I could also get the Silver and Black editions but that would take a good while longer. Is the white edition worth it or should I wait till I can get the silver? Also, I...
  15. Gberg2119

Grinding noise in First Gear

So I just got home from a short drive and as I was pulling into my driveway I got a very loud grinding noise when I was easing out of first gear. It was only about a 5 minute drive and I didn't wind it up at all. Usually when I pull into the driveway I come to a complete stop, shift into...
  16. Gberg2119

Meguiar's DA Power System

So after a pretty brutal winter I think my car needs to be compounded and polished. I don't think a clay bar would do enough and I'm not compounding by hand again. I always said I was going to get a porter cable 7424 but I just never got around to it. They're $119 on amazon right now but I...
  17. Gberg2119

Mod friendly dealers in the Philly area?

Since North Penn has decided to crack down on modded cars, I'm looking of other dealers to take my car for service. I used to take my MkV to VW Langhorne all the time but I was bone stock. Anyone know how Langhorne is with a modded car? Any other positive experiences with dealers in the area?
  18. Gberg2119

Another help me choose my wheels thread!

Yeah I know. Another person stuck on a wheel decision. I can snatch up a set of black 18" ultraleggera's but after staring at whatever images I can find, I still don't know how well a black wheel looks on shadow blue. I've combed through the shadow blue picture thread here and on vortex and...
  19. Gberg2119

Buyer Beware - DummyBear

Didn't even notice this section until this afternoon so I figured I'd post. Purchased a used awe catback with approximately 2000 miles on it according to the seller DummyBear. Everything went smoothly until after installation. Exhaust clearly has issues most likely related to the muffler...
  20. Gberg2119

New tires around 20k?

So I took my car in for my 20k service over the weekend and I notice on the sheet that I'm on the verge of needing new tires. I'm currently at 7/32 front and 6/32 rear. I'm still on the stock pirellis and they have a treadwear rating of 400, so I'm a little surprised that I'll need tires so...