GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Water Pump issues ongoing?

2011 GTI 91,000 miles I know there were early issues with the water pumps failing, but i thought they had fixed the issues? I have to take my car in today for what will be the THIRD time they've replaced the water pump on my car. I'm ready to just trade this thing in if a water pump is gonna be...
  2. I

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Yeah i was really hoping my boys could avoid the superbowl hangover. Guess not. Oh well good or bad imma go into every game expecting a win haha
  3. I

Has someone died in your house?

yeah im not paying $12 for that
  4. I

Drag Radials in MD

i know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a set i could borrow for a few passes at a track day tomorrow?
  5. I

Might get rid of GTI

It's amazing how many people i can tell didn't read the full thread by the cars they keep recommending.
  6. I

Might get rid of GTI

thats another thing that worries me, not so much right now, but down the road with the DSG and just the high cost of German vehicles,If this trans goes up im screwed, if the 6-speed on the Jeep goes up it'll be easier to work on and probably cheaper as well.
  7. I

Might get rid of GTI

that 100-150 a month saved is just in the payment, thats not counting insurance, as far as going out, i don't do that too much, and if i do i usually play the DD for friends
  8. I

Might get rid of GTI

You had that ready to go didn't you? Lol
  9. I

Might get rid of GTI

No leases for me. And a fit sure as hell isn't going off road lol
  10. I

Might get rid of GTI

The wrangler is considered a compact suv already lol. And its not just the 4wd I also need the ground clearance as i have to go off road to get to jobs sometimes.
  11. I

Might get rid of GTI

No kids and on average 30mile a day total. However due to my job I already have to occasionally borrow my dads truck for the 4wd to report to work which is a pain in the ass sometimes.
  12. I

Might get rid of GTI

I'm only losing ~5mpg as I've only ever averaged 25-27 in the gti for some reason even though the dealer said everything is fine. I averaged in the 30s once or twice hypermiling a bit. With price difference between regular and premium here it would only be $9 more to fill a tank from empty...
  13. I

Might get rid of GTI

So lately in my goal of paying off all my debt and trying to save up for a house ive been thinking of ways to cut down on cost and save money. One way that has been considered is to downgrade vehicles. While i love my GTI and all it has, do i REALLY need heated leather seats and all the stuff...
  14. I

Part out! K04, VagCom, P-Flo, DP inside!

So in an effort to help pay off debt and help my "buy a house" fund i'm going to be keeping, but parting out the GTI. Everything is currently still on the car but will be getting taken off starting with the intake which is coming off wednesday most likely. (obviously VagCom is available ASAP)...
  15. I

There is only the now - Tesla Model S content

depends on the model of the s. The performance model does 3.9, the base 5.6ish They already have it up on their website. Called the model X
  16. I

Ross Tech Micro Can

FS: VAGCOM Micro Can SOLD
  17. I

M3 goes bye bye

Ha my first car was a 1998 Avalon, man i miss that thing some times. As far as the driver goes in this, i have no sympathy for him at all, from what i've read in other threads he claimed to be "a great driver" and some of his friends even filled his head with that non-sense
  18. I

TW/WTB/WTT For stock CBFA DP

Going to eventually put the car back to stock so everything will be coming off and going FS shortly. However i no longer have my stock CBFA downpipe so i would need one. I am looking to buy one from someone who has one laying around, or willing to trade my RAI DP for it. Catch is that the swap...
  19. I

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Little bump of this thread as the Ravens got their rings tonight!
  20. I

So i've cheated on the forums (project inside)

Lately i've been spending a lot of time on another forum to research a project car im picking up in a week or so. This project will take a little while to get to where i want but it'll be fine. I've went K04 on the GTI and i feel it's the perfect DD for me, but i have the urge for more power...