GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone going APR Stage 1

jjkh

Passed Driver's Ed
I was wondering with the recently announced news that APR has released their ECU Stage 1 program for the MK6 if anyone is going or already has gone stage 1.

I'm from Toronto and was wondering where would be the best place. I've heard great things from H2Sport but I'm wondering how the other dealers are. I know the dealer closest to my home is best but I am willing to drive a bit further for quality service.

Or should I go REVO which according to their website has stage 1 for Mk6. VW Don Valley offers REVO which is nice if something were to go wrong down the road.

oeguy

Ready to race!
In the past I had my mkV flashed at K&H RAD and I plan to get my MKVI done there as well next week.

GeGeTi

i live in Edmonton, i just received my intercooler and stage 1+2 intake from APR today but my dealer is still waiting for the new cable to flash. my downpipe is coming but cat back is not out yet !

gbelanger

Thinking of flashing ...

I'm considering Stage 1 from APR but I might ask them to ship a pre-chipped ECU. I'm leasing the car and, assuming I decide not to keep it at the end of the 4 year lease, I'd rather not leave any traces.

Is it bad to chip a leased car?:/

OWLY

Passed Driver's Ed
i live in Edmonton, i just received my intercooler and stage 1+2 intake from APR today but my dealer is still waiting for the new cable to flash. my downpipe is coming but cat back is not out yet !

Where are you getting it flashed in Edmonton?

maverick_uae

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm considering Stage 1 from APR but I might ask them to ship a pre-chipped ECU. I'm leasing the car and, assuming I decide not to keep it at the end of the 4 year lease, I'd rather not leave any traces.

Is it bad to chip a leased car?:/

how much is it to order a pre-chipped ECU??!! any idea?!