GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
ive never played them and have no intention to.

the only non racing games that hold my interest are pokemon pretty much lol
Pokemon is top tier, though I'm old and can't remember most pokemon beyond G/S/C. I enjoy R/S/E though I still find myself using a lot of the older 'mons.

I get really into stuff with a cool setting/landscape, story is a difficult thing for me though because focusing is hard so I struggle with RPGs quite a bit. KH1/KH2 were super cool though, and I really like Far Cry 3's story and setting. As far as racing games though, I'm a filthy casual who likes Forza Horizon as just a fun way to relax, and a little Forza Motorsport as a casual way to play around on real world tracks. I don't like the idea of a monthly subscription so iRacing is out, that and I'm still using a really old logitech wheel (that someday I'll replace with a real setup but for now it's out of the cards)

also I forgot to say, I saw a legit set of Rays at steel stacks over the weekend that I think might be the same color as yours, and holy fucknuggets I didn't realize the depth of color in them

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Counter strike 1.6 is and always will be the best game ever.
I remember being mad when CSS came out, then begrudgingly playing it because it's where my friends went. Then when CSGO came out, I was mad and held on until my friends went to CSGO. Now CS2 is out, I can't hold onto CSGO, and it's just full of cheaters. oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

func_vehicle is a right

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Counter-Strike is just chess with guns

Fallout 3 has a special place in my heart because I get bored quickly but it captured my attention in a very uncommon way. New Vegas and 4 didn't quite have the same grasp, but I think part of that as well is that once I got older it got harder to make time for games (I sold my PC when NV was new/a thing, and then by the time 4 came around I was up to my armpits in car stuff). The show is, at least as far as I've seen it (not very but still) a very well done adaptation, which is good because the series/universe overall is rich and has a TON of lore.

If you're gonna play anything in the HL/Portal universe... skip HL1, go right to picking up Black Mesa. It's an amazing remake that really does fantastic service to the original with quality of life improvements, better visuals and gameplay, and oh lord the soundtrack. Then after Black Mesa, HL2/Lost Coast/HL2E1 and HL2E2 (because Valve can't count), then Portal and Portal 2. There's also some fanmade Portal games that are cool, though some of the puzzles get tricky and some of the concepts get absolutely bonkers, like the one with two different timelines to hop between a la Titanfall 2 (which is another fantastic singleplayer adventure).
I bought the new remastered entire HL library when it was on sale, so I've been enjoying playing HL1. It was the first game to jump scare me.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
CSB: Final interview done. Just need to pick a start date (2nd/3rd week of June), which means I'll move to Austin unless something goes wrong.
:)
Congrats! But at the age of 40, moving cities sounds like an effing nightmare haha.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CSB: Final interview done. Just need to pick a start date (2nd/3rd week of June), which means I'll move to Austin unless something goes wrong.
:)
Congrats. Austin is a fantastic city.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Congrats! But at the age of 40, moving cities sounds like an effing nightmare haha.
Good thing I'm half of 40 and don't actually need to haul a lot of stuff.
I'm going to assemble a more complete set of tools so that I don't have to take stuff from my dad.
Everything will fit in the GTI (no back seats). Might throw on the roofbox to carry the new wheels. I just need to install things I have lying around.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Good thing I'm half of 40 and don't actually need to haul a lot of stuff.
I'm going to assemble a more complete set of tools so that I don't have to take stuff from my dad.
Everything will fit in the GTI (no back seats). Might throw on the roofbox to carry the new wheels. I just need to install things I have lying around.
Moving with a small toolbox isn't bad, but I would not want to have to move now with the 52" and all the tools scattered around that I'd have to worry about. Tbh if you're thinking of living there long-term, I'd say just wait until you get settled in, then go on a Tekton shopping spree