GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Spammers Selling Anti-Spam Solutions, Riceburner Perma-Banned Finally

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Says the human using words like "cap, based, and fr fr."
And no, I don't know what any of those words mean haha

BASED: i'm still not really sure how to interpret based. i think it either means you are complimenting that someone has a sound grounding for their opinion or that you are claiming they have a lot of bias..
i.e.:
"Well, if you would eat less taco bell, maybe you would be hungrier for vegetables!"
"Based" (pointing out wisdom of the above statement"

or:
"Well, I ain't gonna pay for the blacks to have abortions, and I ain't gonna pay taxes to raise black orphans neither"
"That's Based" (calling out / rediculing a bias)

CAP:
I think cap means either you are calling someone out on their bullshit, or you are confirming it, but forget which

either -
"I just sold a fart jar for $600"
"Cap!" (I.E., Prove it!)

or:
"I got through my whole last year because of my OF and feet pics"
"Cap!" (someone confirming the above claim)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
62 with another cake coming up soon.

First album I owned (and still listen to) Black Sabbath. Never a big Beatles fan....Incredibly talented just not my style. My first jaw dropping music experience was the Sex Pistols.

def an early punk

riceburner

Autocross Champion

messrock

Autocross Champion
I hate funerals. Obviously, nobody "likes" funerals and people dying usually sucks, but just like, the concept of them in general. Why do we have them? The dead person obviously doesn't care. Nobody ever wants to be there. Not the grieving relatives, not the guests. It's just a shitty, uncomfortable situation for every person involved, asides from the people in the funeral industry laughing all the way to the bank. You spend thousands of dollars for this big spectacle that nobody fucking wants. So why even do it? Just because "that's what you do"? Am I just insensitive?

It's part of why I dread dealing with anyone close to me dying. If my father passed tomorrow, all it would do is cause a huge argument between me, my sister, and my aunts\uncles, because my stance would just be "Who the fuck cares? Have him cremated, spread the ashes somewhere if you want. All us close relatives can go out for dinner to remember him or some shit."

That's pretty much what I've told my wife. If I die, I don't want a funeral. Please don't fucking waste a shit ton of money on one. I'd legit be more happy if they threw my body in a dumpster behind Wendy's vs. having a funeral.
Make it Taco Bell. You need to go out standing on business.

messrock

Autocross Champion
BASED: i'm still not really sure how to interpret based. i think it either means you are complimenting that someone has a sound grounding for their opinion or that you are claiming they have a lot of bias..
i.e.:
"Well, if you would eat less taco bell, maybe you would be hungrier for vegetables!"
"Based" (pointing out wisdom of the above statement"

or:
"Well, I ain't gonna pay for the blacks to have abortions, and I ain't gonna pay taxes to raise black orphans neither"
"That's Based" (calling out / rediculing a bias)

CAP:
I think cap means either you are calling someone out on their bullshit, or you are confirming it, but forget which

either -
"I just sold a fart jar for $600"
"Cap!" (I.E., Prove it!)

or:
"I got through my whole last year because of my OF and feet pics"
"Cap!" (someone confirming the above claim)
All praise Lil B.