GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

king1138

Go Kart Champion
The truck bashing here always makes me laugh. I actually own a deleted diesel crew cab Super Duty... that went over 2,000 miles towing last year hauling a 25' camper, three kids, two dogs, and the wife.
The only real benefit I have over those coal rolling bro-dozer douche bags, is I'm stock height, stock tire size, and primarily use the truck as a truck.
IMG_20190802_142441.jpg

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I'm not so sure.

Yes, TG did it for the comedic effect, but did Elon build that thing, thinking "what is the ugliest piece of shit I can build and get the morons with too much money to buy it?"

The reality is probably "how can we achieve lowest per unit cost and highest per unit markup at the same time, and actually get suckers to buy it?"

Stainless is cheaper than Aluminum. Conversion coating and painting costs money. No body contours means minimal tooling design. Interior is just as spartan as the rest of the line. Trucks sell at stupid high prices.

Throw in some cult of personality, some early-adopter edginess, and some kool-aid, and there ya go! Number go up! Rate number goes up also goes up!

clownish

just clowning around
Friend just sold a c20 in a similar color. He hated to get rid of it but it was worth some $$$ even in the average condition it was in. We took it camping a few times. Rattled the side mirror bolts right off on a firetrail.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The truck bashing here always makes me laugh. I actually own a deleted diesel crew cab Super Duty... that went over 2,000 miles towing last year hauling a 25' camper, three kids, two dogs, and the wife.
The only real benefit I have over those coal rolling bro-dozer douche bags, is I'm stock height, stock tire size, and primarily use the truck as a truck. View attachment 304101
Nothing wrong with owning a truck. It's when your truck doesn't truck.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That's gonna take a second off your quarter mile.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Any HVAC guys in here?

Looks like there's a restriction near the coil, causing it to freeze up and pressures are all out of wack.

The company quoted me $10k for a cheap Goodman 4 ton system 10 year parts warranty or $14k for a Lenox 4 ton system with 10 year, parts, labor, refrigerant warranty.

I looked up the retail cost of each system and it looks like this place is charging $6000 labor for install.

That doesn't seem right to me.