GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help with LED/better headlights for a MK6 w/reflector housings

L3it3R

Passed Driver's Ed
I've long sold my 2011 GTI, but a friend recently picked up a 2012 TDI Golf and I'd like to help him replace the AWFUL reflector housings w/aftermarket LEDs which the previous owner had installed.

Been out of the community for quite some time, so I'm not sure where to source the replacements or really where to start these days.

Any help would be awesome!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I've long sold my 2011 GTI, but a friend recently picked up a 2012 TDI Golf and I'd like to help him replace the AWFUL reflector housings w/aftermarket LEDs which the previous owner had installed.

Been out of the community for quite some time, so I'm not sure where to source the replacements or really where to start these days.

Well first Good on you for helping the friend. Are you thinking OEM or aftermarket?

harry green

Passed Driver's Ed

Do you have a photo of it ?

Last edited: