GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is X-force Catback good? Do you have it?

Cenk985

I have the xforce varex option. Flaps open it’s loud and aggressive af! Wouldn’t drive it always with flaps open though. Droning becomes an issue especially if you are doing down pipe and res delete like I have. Also spending a little bit more to have the option to have everyday driving and all out weapon mode is well worth the money

Gateway

I have the xforce varex option. Flaps open it’s loud and aggressive af! Wouldn’t drive it always with flaps open though. Droning becomes an issue especially if you are doing down pipe and res delete like I have. Also spending a little bit more to have the option to have everyday driving and all out weapon mode is well worth the money
Do you have dsg, if you have...

Is dsg farts loud in open and closed?

Do you have any videos about sound, in youtube i found just couple?

I think i will go for just catback without Varex because EU. Thank you.

Its very hard to choose because i dont know what exhaust will give me what i want, maybe downpipe will be soon option, but im not sure because of EU and cel light problems. Not going for stage 2 rn.

Cenk985

Do you have dsg, if you have...

Is dsg farts loud in open and closed?

Do you have any videos about sound, in youtube i found just couple?

I think i will go for just catback without Varex because EU. Thank you.

Its very hard to choose because i dont know what exhaust will give me what i want, maybe downpipe will be soon option, but im not sure because of EU and cel light problems. Not going for stage 2 rn.
Yes I have the dsg option and yes with the flaps open it cracks and farts just like you want. Keep in mind I have the down pipe also. I mean it is also illegal to have the res delete here in australia as well, as is any other mod you do to your car but yolo… Cold starts are the best and it sounds like my old 2015 a45 Amg. It was the exact sound I wanted to replicate. Shifts with the cracks but it sounds a lot more aggressive while driving to be honest. I have moded my r with the following but have a few more things to do before I actually go in for a tune.
Cold air intake
Downpipe
Mid pipe (res delete) this is what give that extra aggressive grunt**
cat back varex system
Diverter valve with harness delete to give that turbo flutter.
R8 coil packs.

awaiting intercooler and high pressure full pump install before I go for a tune. More than happy to share pics and vids in the morning. Add me on Instagram @thatburgerboss

Gateway

Yes I have the dsg option and yes with the flaps open it cracks and farts just like you want. Keep in mind I have the down pipe also. I mean it is also illegal to have the res delete here in australia as well, as is any other mod you do to your car but yolo… Cold starts are the best and it sounds like my old 2015 a45 Amg. It was the exact sound I wanted to replicate. Shifts with the cracks but it sounds a lot more aggressive while driving to be honest. I have moded my r with the following but have a few more things to do before I actually go in for a tune.
Cold air intake
Downpipe
Mid pipe (res delete) this is what give that extra aggressive grunt**
cat back varex system
Diverter valve with harness delete to give that turbo flutter.
R8 coil packs.

awaiting intercooler and high pressure full pump install before I go for a tune. More than happy to share pics and vids in the morning. Add me on Instagram @thatburgerboss
I added you. :)