GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MW3

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
F#CKING SH!T, my XBL account just got hacked. Logged on this morning someone bought 10,000 MS points and spent them on game consumables at 120/240 MS points a piece.

When I called XBL customer service the rep said either my Windows Live ID was compromised or someone has been making unauthorized transactions from my console all day. The worst part is my account is now locked for 3-6 weeks while they conduct their investigation

JhnR

Banned
JhnR 360.

About to be a beast in this game.

MK6_EF9

Ready to race!
F#CKING SH!T, my XBL account just got hacked. Logged on this morning someone bought 10,000 MS points and spent them on game consumables at 120/240 MS points a piece.

When I called XBL customer service the rep said either my Windows Live ID was compromised or someone has been making unauthorized transactions from my console all day. The worst part is my account is now locked for 3-6 weeks while they conduct their investigation

DAAAAAAAMN that sucks balls! Wish you the best of luck. At least you still have your GTI.

Foozay

Ready to race!
PSN: Foozay

I try to play an hour a night, so add me if you wanna play. I play with friends and YES we use teamwork.

:D

livefast

Ready to race!

Holy shit, that sucks! I mean first you get unauthorized charges, but now you can't play! I'd be so mad if they locked my account.

Skeptix

Ready to race!
First COD I've played on a console. PC gaming is so much better, sadly I gave up expensive computers. I'm done with the game already lol.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
First COD I've played on a console. PC gaming is so much better, sadly I gave up expensive computers. I'm done with the game already lol.
If you build them yourself a decent gaming PC doesn't cost much at all, much less than $1000. That said my gaming PC is nothing more than a web surfing machine at this point, I game exclusively on my Xbox now. For first person shooters I totally agree with you, the console people have no idea what they're missing with dedicated servers.

illDub6

Ready to race!

shittt man yikesss

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Some scary shit, lesson learned: don't associate CC information with XBL buy the damn MS points for purchases from Amazon, Game Stop, etc.

I'm pretty sure the EA servers were hacked, emails, login and passwords information was compromised. Do a google search you'll find a bunch of results from people complaining about getting emails for EA games they've never played or worse unauthorized purchases:

http://www.itp.net/585225-ea-server-hacked-data-stolen

Skeptix

Ready to race!
If you build them yourself a decent gaming PC doesn't cost much at all, much less than $1000. That said my gaming PC is nothing more than a web surfing machine at this point, I game exclusively on my Xbox now. For first person shooters I totally agree with you, the console people have no idea what they're missing with dedicated servers.

Yeah I build them. It was just a hobby I had to put away. There's about $1500 in parts in my attic that I was never able to sell lol.

illDub6

Ready to race!
ps3 people PPPM me

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
There's about $1500 in parts in my attic that I was never able to sell lol.
I've had a water cooler and new power supply sitting in their original shrinkwrapped boxes since February. I actually don't even know where they are.

Back to Skyrim.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
UGHHH stupid scratches on disc are causing it to constantly freeze and crash the game, thanks to some stupid fat sloppy fuck at USPS or UPS or whoever delivered the package all beat up. Now I have to go like 5 days waiting for exchange from Amazon....beasting on noobs withdrawals :cry: