GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Actually it's the height of pretentiousnes to quote yourself in your signature. I knew a guy who used to self quote himself in his AIM profile with stuff he felt was profound.

Last edited:

Buferd

Ready to race!
Was finally 35°F when I got home so I could get the nasty salt off my car.

Trying to wash in -12°F doesn't work very well...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359080976790.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359080976790.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 112

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @ VAGESSA... love it.

your n00dz would indicate the opposite o being scared of said cocks. In fact, one might say that you appear to be a cock monster.

"setting up a laptop"? interesting.. I just open mine up and turn it on. I can't do too much browsing on phones or even the vita.. im just old.

If by "wrong", you mean "right", then sure.

Yup yet another awesome nickname.

My "noodz" don't indicate that at all. If anything it implies Im into selfies. But I can be a cock monster at times.

As in setting up laptop I meant taking it out of my back pack, opening it, plugging it into the outlet....its a lot of work.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Ugh... Mrs was in a car accident. Airbags deployed on her CRV. Not much damage to other car. We just got home from the hospital. Cop said her car was driveable if we brought bungie cord to secure bumper but we will see tomorrow.

She got her bell rung pretty well (minor concussion) but that is it, so we are lucky. Fingers crossed on the car...

yikes, sorry to hear man. I used to be in claims, so let me know if you need any advice or anything.

09vdubgti

Banned
Im out guys. Ill be reporting in from Daytona at noon-1pmish.

You all have a wonderful evening!

ahh Bowers!!!

I missed you again...but if you happen to see this post. Can you take some pics of GMG RACING's cars? I think they're just bringing their GT3, but if you see their bad ass R8 take even more pics of that.

Thank you!

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Ugh... Mrs was in a car accident. Airbags deployed on her CRV. Not much damage to other car. We just got home from the hospital. Cop said her car was driveable if we brought bungie cord to secure bumper but we will see tomorrow.

She got her bell rung pretty well (minor concussion) but that is it, so we are lucky. Fingers crossed on the car...

Glad to hear the damage to the wife was fairly minor. Guess we can start a club, there's a few local guys that have wives involved in car accident. One guy wasn't lucky like the rest of us and his wife died on impact :(

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
whoaaa I likey

hell yeah, but that plus the wheel and pedal setup will run ya about a cool $600... who knows tho, may be pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.