GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parts4Euro.com | ** MK6 Golf & GTI Blue Tinted Heated Blind Spot Split Mirror Set **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezza/golf6

Ready to race!
[QUOTE = VR6Growl ; 88.614 ] Queste non sono le migliori , mi dispiace. Fuori pioveva e non ho potuto ottenere qualsiasi quelli veramente chiara, ma questi danno l'idea generale .

Non si preoccupi per le macchie d'acqua , come ho detto, piovuto tutto il giorno : D [/ QUOTE]

Can you put a finger in front of the mirror and take a picture? Because I want to see what color the mirror reflects.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Because I bought them, and I want to know what color reflect ...
They seem so blue ..

They are most definitely blue; but it is relatively light (not as dark as the pics make them seem). During daylight it is just barely noticeable while driving; at night it is a little clearer but really just enough to cut the glare from lights behind you.

Mine seem darker blue because the window glass on a MKV R32 is blue tinted already :thumbsup:

scbastv

Ready to race!
hope this isnt a dumb question...just tryin to learn here...

why are they tinted blue?

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
hope this isnt a dumb question...just tryin to learn here...
why are they tinted blue?
Thanks for asking... I was wondering the same thing. I've seen some funky colored side mirrors on Cadillacs before, but they were yellow I think.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
The Blue tint is to cut the glare of headlights behind you at night. It is not as dark as the auto-dimming mirror is; but in between that and clear glass basically.

They just help to cut down glare; because with the aspherical mirror they will be aimed more behind you and pick up more lights on the road.

puremadness

Ready to race!
Im in on a group buy.
How does a group buy work. Once we have 20 people we order them threw the website. And get the discount price???

Rumble79

Ready to race!
Yeah, pretty much. It all depends on how Parts4Euro.com wants to do it.

1. Rumble79
2. hondadude
3. Puremadness
etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.