GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Complete Big Turbo kit w/ or w/o IC - 370whp stock engine - 470whp with fueling

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Selling a complete turbo kit off of my car, this kit is proven as you can see from the dyno charts and videos below. The kit is a ton of fun on the street as I daily drive the car. I am only selling to take a gamble with a bigger setup.

What the kit includes:
1. Cast Stainless Steel Manifold T3 Flanged
2. Precision 5530 Ball Bearing Turbo. "E" compressor cover and .63 A/R hot side
3. Internal wastegate setup with 1 bar actuator (the manifold and wastegate with be bolted on and setup already)
4. Stainless Steel v-band downpipe with extra 02 port that can be blocked or used for a wideband.
5. 2.5" turbo outlet piping from turbo to intercooler
6. Synapse diverter valve and diverter relocation
7. BSH throttle body pipe
8. 3.5 inch intake pipe
9. All hardware and clamps
10. Coolant lines
11. Oil lines

Optional Equipment:
1. Eurojet stock location FMIC

What you need:
1. Tune (my dynos are all using Unitronic software)
2. Exhaust manifold gasket
3. Stage one intake or big filter like mine I can give you the part #
4. A few misc. items such as vacuum line and boost tap (items most people have already)
5. Fueling system and built motor for over 425hp at the crank. (I am using IE drop in rods and the Unitronic HO fueling system)

Photos are exactly what you get:

Factory Fueling:

Unitronic Fuel System:

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

There is no need for a TOP or TB pipe with this kit they are included, meth bung on intake will have a plug in it. To hook up breather without a catch can you would hook up the rear breather on the valve cover to the AN port where my catch can is hooked up.

Price is:
price drop $3000 kit with intercooler
price drop $2750 kit w/o intercooler

IC alone for local pickup $450 will need aluminum coupler which I can help supply

Buyer pays shipping or local pickup/meet up if near by

Last edited:

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
I swear I look at this post almost everyday and I want this so bad, just because its custom. Maybe soon

Haha custom, very.

Shouldnt be the only reason why. Its proven to make a ton of power (the most on this forum from 93 and meth), It is a sweet looking custom setup and If not the smoothest it is in the top 5 of smoothest dynos on a TSI.

Shot you a pm let me know.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
My graph is as smooth as an NA car, no dips no jumps. Clean power always from start to redline. Plus my mpg jumped about 3-4mpg with the HO fueling system.

Got more parts in and I'm getting excited for the new build for those who want an insanely smooth big turbo car I am droping the price. I want to see someone else enjoy it as much as I do everyday. Kit is coming off the car next Saturday $3500 full kit - $3300 no IC :D

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
My graph is as smooth as an NA car, no dips no jumps. Clean power always from start to redline. Plus my mpg jumped about 3-4mpg with the HO fueling system.

Got more parts in and I'm getting excited for the new build for those who want an insanely smooth big turbo car I am droping the price. I want to see someone else enjoy it as much as I do everyday. Kit is coming off the car next Saturday $3500 full kit - $3300 no IC :D

That mean $200 for the IC?

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
$3500 is a killer deal for this setup. Add fueling and SW and you're set to make 500+HP.

Yea it is, especially when you look ot what its coming with vs a ko4. A ko4 will run about $1900 without a tune, $600 for IC, $150 for TB pipe, $200 for TOP, $200 for synapse diverter and I am going to intentionally leave of the"stg 2" intake pipe since their are a bunch that have it included.

Ko4 total without software is over $3k, for about $500 more they get an extra 60whp. And with all this talk about more power from a ko4 this is the easier and safer way to more power. Plus have the potential if they want to build the motor for another 100hp.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
What a deal! I'm surprised you have't got a buyer as yet.

GLWS