GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale - MKVI GTI Parts

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I parted out and sold my GTI. Here's some stuff for sale locally. Prices are OBO.

Exterior:
OEM Volkswagen steelie center caps, wheel locks

GMG tow hook front license plate mount with offset bracket adapter (needs to have JB weld removed since it might not align correctly with the threads on your tow hook) $40

Hidden Hitch/Drawtite hitch (small non-structural sliver shaved off to allow clearance with my modded Magnaflow exhaust $80

No trades. Pics available upon request.

Last edited:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Free bump, if anything is still available

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
How's that DP? Any codes or fitment issues?

his exhaust had a deep growl with his magnaflow, would complement your borla really well

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
^^ I think it'd sound great. Here are a couple videos of what it sounded like. Listen with good headphones or speakers if possible, it doesn't sound that great through laptop speakers.

Saro773

Ready to race!
^^ I think it'd sound great. Here are a couple videos of what it sounded like. Listen with good headphones or speakers if possible, it doesn't sound that great through laptop speakers.

top vid was nice. id like to hear from the cabin tho? where in Chicago are you? i really want a DP... was thinkin about just doing stage 1 next week...is it safe to run stage one without the stage 2 ecu upgrade, or the stage 2 hose on my APR CAI?

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
top vid was nice. id like to hear from the cabin tho? where in Chicago are you? i really want a DP... was thinkin about just doing stage 1 next week...is it safe to run stage one without the stage 2 ecu upgrade, or the stage 2 hose on my APR CAI?
I have a video from the interior that I took with my GoPro but it's not going online. If you come by I will show it to you though.

Stage 2 piping for intake does absolutely nothing for power, and it causes more leaks/issues anyway, so I would avoid that unless you just want more bling in the engine bay :)

Not sure what you're asking regarding running "stage one without the stage 2 ecu tune"... but you can run the stage 1 tune with a downpipe with no issues other than maybe a CEL if you don't have a correct spacer set up, but the one that I have was CEL free for me for quite some time.

I am in Mount Prospect.

Saro773

Ready to race!
I have a video from the interior that I took with my GoPro but it's not going online. If you come by I will show it to you though.

Stage 2 piping for intake does absolutely nothing for power, and it causes more leaks/issues anyway, so I would avoid that unless you just want more bling in the engine bay :)

Not sure what you're asking regarding running "stage one without the stage 2 ecu tune"... but you can run the stage 1 tune with a downpipe with no issues other than maybe a CEL if you don't have a correct spacer set up, but the one that I have was CEL free for me for quite some time.

I am in Mount Prospect.

I was under the impression that there was more to the stage 2 than just the little air hose for the cai? I'm interested in that DP. PM sent.