GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DBESTGTI current Pics

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion

golfgti_tr

Ready to race!
congrats! it is a nice drop...couple of days ago I saw one shadow blue, never thought before it looks amazing that much. what rims are you running?

michal

Go Kart Champion
Your car looks great Ryan. I like how the wheels color looks a little different depending on the light.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
nice and clean :thumbsup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lookin' good...

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
:drool:.....

LOVE IT!
Thanks

congrats! it is a nice drop...couple of days ago I saw one shadow blue, never thought before it looks amazing that much. what rims are you running?
Thanks, it's not real low, its on ST Coilovers with more room to go down but no desire to. The wheels are listed in my sig but they are Tenzo R Type M Version 1 in 18's.

Looks great. I am also a fan of the golf grill on GTI.
Thanks. the Golf grill is definetly an improvement but unfortunately it's not a direct fit. To put the Golf grill on a GTI you have to cut some clips of the grill, they clips are in different spots. But it's worse fitting the GTI grill on a Golf, you have to cut the same clips and a few pieces of the bumper off.

sick pics! and sicker car!
Thanks, I just wish I wasn't so lazy and I'd get up to take pics more often lol

looking good man, it was nice meeting you today
Yeah you to, it was fun.

shadow blue is sexy as hell and the rims also help it
I love Shadow Blue, I use a polarizing filter for pics the most of the pics, it cuts the reflections and really lets the true color show (you can tell which pics I didn't use the filter). But yeah I've always been a fan of blue on bronze.

car sittin nice and it looks great not a fan of wheels with no lip but no too bad on this one
The most interesting comment I've gotten is "your car is like the anit-trend, and I love it". Thinking about that it's pretty much dead on, you wont ever see my car with hideous luxury car branded wheels or BBS's, stretched tires, crocked sticker roll call down the glass, or any type of vinyl anywhere, you wont see my car with fenders eating up tires, roof racks, added badging, or pieces painted random colors, or even a licence plate frame with any sort of design or text on it.

Wow that GTI looks awesome! Golf grille > GTI grille!!! Especially on Shadow Blue
Absolutely! I don't car about tradition and roots.... red stripes on my blue car is not gonna happen. The grill with the red doesn't look good on anything but it at least looks acceptable on black, red, or white gti's.

Your car looks great Ryan. I like how the wheels color looks a little different depending on the light.
Thanks :) yeah the color looks a little different in direct sunlight compared to cloudy or darker conditions.