GOLFMKV

SM_ATL's 2012 Candy White GTI

SM_ATL

Ready to race!
Thanks for the nice comments.

Here's a short video clip of the 2 cars:

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
subscribed for updates! looks great! i'd say no to the black roof but it's your car.

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
where did you order your side stripes from?

SM_ATL

Ready to race!
Bump...I want to see progress :D

Thanks for enquiring. Did a few visual things over the last 2 months, but have been very busy with a new project (traded my Cayman R for a new 911 Carrera S): SM_ATL's 2012 Carrera S Journal

I'll be back with updates on the GTI pretty soon. I've put a lot of dough in the new car, so I'll go easy for a while ;)

Cheers!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks for enquiring. Did a few visual things over the last 2 months, but have been very busy with a new project (traded my Cayman R for a new 911 Carrera S): SM_ATL's 2012 Carrera S Journal

I'll be back with updates on the GTI pretty soon. I've put a lot of dough in the new car, so I'll go easy for a while ;)

Cheers!

:eek::clap::thumbup::cool::drool:

gord lord, the 911 S is the fucking shit. Good pickup.

Carrera S looks great!

+1

AM_ATL

Update.

I thought I'd share some fresh pictures of the GTI, recently fitted with TSW Nurburgrings (painted satin). :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC_0041.jpg
    DSC_0041.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 224

SM_ATL

Ready to race!
I thought I'd share some fresh pictures of the GTI, recently fitted with TSW Nurburgrings (painted satin). :thumbup:

Darn, I got to the track for a week end and my son (AM_ATL, no, we are not very creative in the family) upgrades the car :paddle:. Guess we are going to see some action again on this thread... :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
you've spelled, "Carerra" wrong, btw ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
that's fucked up.

SM_ATL

Ready to race!