GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Utahns?

Gretchen GTI

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

Not sure if I am supposed to be posting this here, but thought I'd throw it out there. New to the Salt Lake area and I am trading in my MkVI for a new Audi. I have some parts I am looking to sell. I have a set of cherry red OEM Euro LED taillights with wiring harnesses, a 3" Billy Boat down pipe with hi-flow cat (good for stage 2 tunes), a stage 1&2 full Carbonio intake, and a 3" "street" SPM catback exhaust. If any of you are interested in making a deal locally for any of these parts, please let me know.

You can see the catback and the taillights in the picture below. I will take some pictures of the parts sitting on my garage floor after I remove them tonight.

Chris

Damn wish I was there now hopefully someone will be getting rid of some LED tails and a stage 2 carbonio in December haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

801Mark5

Ready to race!
Damn wish I was there now hopefully someone will be getting rid of some LED tails and a stage 2 carbonio in December haha

Yeah lol this doesn't normally happen! But this is always nice to see!! His GTI is badass lookin.. United gray is one of my favorite colors.

Hey stifflilfinger did you have HID headlights to match your tails?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

stifflilfinger

Yeah lol this doesn't normally happen! But this is always nice to see!! His GTI is badass lookin.. United gray is one of my favorite colors.

Hey stifflilfinger did you have HID headlights to match your tails?

Thanks! I wish, but they are the halogens.

801Mark5

Ready to race!
Yes, a tech a Makes and Models was interested in them. We took one off and it had damaged the paint underneath, so they are staying on when I trade in the car.

Really? How bad is the damage? I really want the mud flaps but if it damages the paint pretty bad then I may reconsider. Did it look like rocks got caught between the flaps and the paint?

And that's too bad you don't have HIDs! But then it's also too bad that I don't have HIDs!! Did you do anything else to your car besides these things?

stifflilfinger

Really? How bad is the damage? I really want the mud flaps but if it damages the paint pretty bad then I may reconsider. Did it look like rocks got caught between the flaps and the paint?

And that's too bad you don't have HIDs! But then it's also too bad that I don't have HIDs!! Did you do anything else to your car besides these things?

I didn't see the damage. Might have been slight, but it was enough for them to recommend me leaving them on for the trade in. The fronts will hit car washes/speed bumps with the car lowered, so they pulled away from the paint a bit. Little rocks could have easily got in there.

My A4 will have Bi-Xenon!

I also had:
-Koni Sport Dampers/H&R Sport Springs
-10.5mm rear spacers, 5mm front
-OEM S3 intercooler
-Neuspeed Pulley Upgrade
-Neuspeed TOP & Air Charge Pipes
-APR Stage 2
-Southbend S3 Clutch Disc

259 at wheels with 100 octane and O2-rich Oregon air

Gretchen GTI

Ready to race!
All visitors should check out High West Euro's Facebook page. A lot of discussion seems to go down there more than here. Plus it's an active club that goes to meets and cruises!!!

Utah Beast Mode

Ready to race!
Here are a few pics from today's High West Euro meet. Thanks to Sean (GlowstickNinja21) for getting it set up.

stifflilfinger

Alright, any of you guys without a TBE or an intake, take a look. Just want these out of my garage at this point. TBE is B&B 3" DP with Hi-Flo 200-Cell Cat and 3" "Street" Steve Petty Motorsports Cat Back. About 8,000 miles on 'em. Sounds nice at low and high RPM range. Run your stage 2 tune! Will sell together for $500. Bought new for $1,300. Carbonio Stage 2 Intake I'll sell for $200. Bought new for $500. I'm in South Jordan for pickup.

Gretchen GTI

Ready to race!
Alright, any of you guys without a TBE or an intake, take a look. Just want these out of my garage at this point. TBE is B&B 3" DP with Hi-Flo 200-Cell Cat and 3" "Street" Steve Petty Motorsports Cat Back. About 8,000 miles on 'em. Sounds nice at low and high RPM range. Run your stage 2 tune! Will sell together for $500. Bought new for $1,300. Carbonio Stage 2 Intake I'll sell for $200. Bought new for $500. I'm in South Jordan for pickup.

PM'ed

BrShootr

Ready to race!

Spotted just a minute ago. NB on I-215. This thing is sexy!! I'm pretty sure it's a TDI judging by how much black smoke came out when he revved up.