GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
Hello all – I'm sure it's not the most appropriate place to ask, but would anybody be interested in helping out with my intercooler install? I'd rather do it myself and get the experience as well as save some coin over paying a shop! I know all of you guys from the meets best anyhow and I would be willing to provide pizza, beer, and maybe a couple bucks. Shoot me a PM if anybody would be interested!

Thanks,

Luca

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

spiker369

on air, don't care
Hello all – I'm sure it's not the most appropriate place to ask, but would anybody be interested in helping out with my intercooler install? I'd rather do it myself and get the experience as well as save some coin over paying a shop! I know all of you guys from the meets best anyhow and I would be willing to provide pizza, beer, and maybe a couple bucks. Shoot me a PM if anybody would be interested!

Thanks,

Luca

Ask Jordan, ClapperHights.:)
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/member.php?u=16382

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion

Thanks,

Luca

What intercooler did you get? I've never done an OEM location one. But I've done front mounts.

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
APR. I've been reading through the install guide and it doesn't seem too bad, just labor intensive! The only part I'm worried about is dropping the radiator/condenser and the core support..

How is removing the bumper and the like?

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
Thanks for the push, Kyle :)!

spiker369

on air, don't care
No problem! :) And removing the bumper is simple, about 20 bolts and the brackets under the headlights, the rest of it though, I have no idea. xD

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Yeah bumper is really surprisingly easy. The rest of that is gonna be a pain... The very reason why I'm getting a fmic. Lol