GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Austin Area Owners

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Any of you guys know of a good powdercoating place in town?

slate83

Passed Driver's Ed
catback exhausts

Hi, there.

Does anyone local have an aftermarket catback exhaust installed? I'm shopping around but it's hard to get a good idea of sound from YouTube videos. I think the few that sound good on there are due to having better production quality and I'm also concerned that the nice sounding ones from YouTube might just be a lot louder than what I want.

Really interested in the AFE Power CBE at the moment but interested to take a listen to anyone that has one installed locally -- I'm sticking with the stock downpipe.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion

Grizza

Ready to race!
Hi, there.

Does anyone local have an aftermarket catback exhaust installed? I'm shopping around but it's hard to get a good idea of sound from YouTube videos. I think the few that sound good on there are due to having better production quality and I'm also concerned that the nice sounding ones from YouTube might just be a lot louder than what I want.

Really interested in the AFE Power CBE at the moment but interested to take a listen to anyone that has one installed locally -- I'm sticking with the stock downpipe.

I have a APR turbo back on my GTI and BDTuning has a CTS ? (Mike correct me if I am wrong) not sure about anyone else.

If you are in the Leander area I am sure something can be arranged to hear them both.

Tyler12108

Go Kart Newbie
Hi, there.

I have the APR Catback, pm me if you want to hear it sometime.

Kernow1

Hi all, new to Austin, new to USA!

What's the deal with coffee and cars? Would love to meet some fellow owners!

Cheers!

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Hi all, new to Austin, new to USA!

What's the deal with coffee and cars? Would love to meet some fellow owners!

Cheers!

Come on out! I'll be there.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
So where and when is it exactly? I will need an address - can't find my way around without the Nav yet!

It's every second Sunday at the Oasis from 10am - 1pm. The address is 6550 Comanche Trail.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Dont know if you guys are on facebook or not ...If you are and not part of Austin Euro Gruppe .... They do meets cruises and stuff all the time

I'm apart of the Gruppe. Have you come out to any of the meets yet? We have some mk6s that come out, but not a lot.