GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Krog29

Ready to race!
put on my summer set a week ago and woke up to 9 inches of snow. Driving to work was fun! :(

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Got a über tempting deal on a 2015 WRX STi.... ya i'm tempted.... very much so. what to do.... oh what to do.

goose1

Ready to race!
Get what you like if the focus st was around when I was car shopping I might be lurking their forums instead of here

sent via carrier potato

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Get what you like if the focus st was around when I was car shopping I might be lurking their forums instead of here

sent via carrier potato

I would buy it right now but just the thought of all the money i've spend on modding my car and all the time and money I will lose to part it out just bums me out :(

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion

Threw together a photoshop for what my car would look like with red chrome mirror caps and the Audi TTRS wheels I'm considering buying. Ps: the original pic isn't my actual car, just a pic I found on google images.

These are those same wheels photoshopped onto my current wallpaper, which is a pic of my car which I took and photoshopped. I have matte red plastidipped mirror caps which were cheap ways I could see if I liked the style before getting gloss red or chrome red vinyl to wrap my caps which I may still do.
This pic doesn't look nearly as good as the first because my phone's white balance was off and the whole pic is blue tinted, which doesn't go very well with the red details. If I go through with my plans I'll remove the red tape over the fog light fins and it'd look a lot more like the first pic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The red is getting out of hand I'm not too fond, but it's your car so do whatever you want!

goose1

Ready to race!
Picked up my Vibrant ultra quiet resonator, gonna have it welded up this weekend hopefully.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Just dropped her off for the airbag light. Great place, one of the best VW dealers though. They will take care of my car. Hopefully will get her back today.

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Dropped it off at Excelerate for the APR K04 v3.0 file and some brake upgrades including stainless brake lines, StopTech pads and some Motul fluid.

Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk