GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the 2.0 TSI K04 Turbocharger System Version 3.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
quick question Arin or Jamie. If you've adjusted using VAG-COM your XDS settings and torque steer compensation settings, will this in anyway cause problems with the version 3.0 tune since it also adjusts the traction control system behavior?

not sure about the xds, but the torque steer compensation setting has to be changed back to stock (setting 0). It was answered in the other k04 thread somewhere.

H132

Ready to race!
FJ is annoying.. it's going to be delayed a bit.

What's the problem with FJ. I've been waiting patiently for four months to resolve consistent and annoying high rpm misfires (non-valve float, but running rich issue) and FJ is my box code.

Please don't put it at the back of the line.

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
What's the problem with FJ. I've been waiting patiently for four months to resolve consistent and annoying high rpm misfires (non-valve float, but running rich issue) and FJ is my box code.

FJ reminds Sean of an ex-gf.. it brings about bad thoughts lol hence the delay to appease those with an FJ box code :D

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
Box code is ready.
3Bar MAP in hand.
Appointment Monday to maximize goodness.

Can't wait! Got an autocross next weekend to play around.

My one wish is that the APR Mobile app will eventually let me turn on the torque management system after turning off the TCS and ESP fully like I do for auto-x. It makes sense as-is with the buttons, but I kind want one but not the other. :)

papaskot

Passed Driver's Ed
I just did Greasy's a couple hours ago. Stock mode is non test pipe but the rest are all standard, including the low output file if desired. :confused:

APR got back to him within 2 hours, and he called me back saying he found it. He couldnt find it because of how they changed the names. Even though i told him that someone else on here had the same issue (their tuner couldnt find the file even though it was ready). He didnt realize that all stock mode is now non test pipe and the others arent, so it confused him.

Scott2

Ready to race!

+1 to FJ

Gabriel1

Ready to race!
Flash in progress. Get to thrash it while they clear a lift and then will have to baby it while breaking the new clutch in that will be installed shortly.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gauge85

Ready to race!
Worth the wait guys new file is great more detailed review in other thread when I'm done with my drive back from HS Tuning

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Gabriel1

Ready to race!
Surge avoidance zone is extremely noticeable. Above 4k rpm, is holy balls. It is like you are running on pavement, transition to sand for a few strides, and then wind up on one of the moving walkways at an airport.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Arin,

I know you guys are now recommending sticking with the latest revision of black top coil packs can you post that revised part number please? I know it has been posted before but I don't want to search for it.

I just blew my first coil pack this morning in the 12k miles I had the car all of which were stage 2 I blow a coil after 150 miles of ko4. Thank god for APR mobile

swagger76

Ready to race!
Surge avoidance zone is extremely noticeable. Above 4k rpm, is holy balls. It is like you are running on pavement, transition to sand for a few strides, and then wind up on one of the moving walkways at an airport.

Well put. Perfect analogy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.