GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobalt SS VS RB turbo 335, C63 BS, 135 FBO,335is FBO, C63

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Sup guys, I met up with some locals and had a few runs in Mexico. Unfortunately my camera mount messed up and let the camera just hang at an angle without anything. So I will just have to tell you the outcome and what each car had.

RB turbo 335,raced about 3-4 times from 50 roll.I lost,he kept pulling about 3 cars when we went to 140.
C63 Black series, raced 3 times 50 roll. I pulled a car on each run.
135 FBO e85, raced once I believe we were even but it was only 50-100.
335is FBO, raced twice, I pulled about 2 cars on him each time. I have that on video LOL.
C63 AMG P31 package I believe, raced once or twice and I put about 2 cars on him as well.

It was a great night, I think I could have done better considering the roads were a little wet. As well as getting a better mixture of Ethanol/91. I kept getting KR up top I never did before. Anyways, here are some pics cause I ain't no bullshitter!

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
Those are not pictures of Mexico. I call BS.

Yup... Also I use to have an S2000 but I don't go on their forum and post me racing my golf r, this is just my opinion but I don't care about your SS

trd420

Go Kart Champion
That C63 Black series is a Expensive car ($107,000) And there's so many other things I would've Spent that money on tho though GTR, Zo6, RS5, S6, S7, S8.... And some of those cars I could save a lot of money. Nice runs!!

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Yup... Also I use to have an S2000 but I don't go on their forum and post me racing my golf r, this is just my opinion but I don't care about your SS

No problem, so don't waste your time coming in to this thread anymore. Simple as that.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Where do you think the user name FastGti69 comes from? He had a MKV for a while until someone totalled it.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
I swear the newer generations of VW owners are getting to be more and more douchey by the year. Nice runs.

And as for the C63 Black, i would definitely get it over a GT-R or a Z06 or whatever else is in that price range. Car is amazing.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Agreed. There is plenty of headroom to make the Black faster if that is your thing. But you can't upgrade the crappy Corvette interior.

GP813

Ready to race!
There was supposed to be a MK6 K04 but he didnt show up.

Hah that was me, sorry. I had way too much to drink to head out still :\ Looks like a freakin ridiculous mix of cars there though. Next time for sure!

trd420

Go Kart Champion
I swear the newer generations of VW owners are getting to be more and more douchey by the year. Nice runs.

And as for the C63 Black, i would definitely get it over a GT-R or a Z06 or whatever else is in that price range. Car is amazing.

To each his own :)