GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobalt SS VS RB turbo 335, C63 BS, 135 FBO,335is FBO, C63

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Hah that was me, sorry. I had way too much to drink to head out still :\ Looks like a freakin ridiculous mix of cars there though. Next time for sure!

Who cares if you've been drinking when you're going 140 mph on public roads?

You're FUCKED if you get caught regardless of BAC.

You're all a bunch of losers that are raising our insurance rates with this sort of behavior.

GP813

Ready to race!

You're all a bunch of losers that are raising our insurance rates with this sort of behavior.

Tell us how you REALLY feel.

trd420

Go Kart Champion

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
that socal cobb sticker is your friends problem.

id rather read this thread of a cobalt smashing on fast cars than reading mk6 vs rsx threads.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
I actually come to golfmk6 to read about golf mk6's.

GP813

Ready to race!
I actually come to golfmk6 to read about golf mk6's.

And you get plenty of that on 99.9 percent on the rest of the website. You make it seem like you actually pay for all of this. If this thing about non car or ex car owners posting here was a big epidemic, I might agree with it being a problem but it's not.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
And you get plenty of that on 99.9 percent on the rest of the website. You make it seem like you actually pay for all of this. If this thing about non car or ex car owners posting here was a big epidemic, I might agree with it being a problem but it's not.

I didn't say they can't post here... But it's a Mk6 vs section...

Last edited:

drepai

Go Kart Champion
I didn't say they can't post here... But it's a Mk6 vs section...
Dude if there is really a problem mods would have taken care of it by now. Stop cluttering this thread with your bitching and get off if you don't like it.

Good stuff on here btw:thumbsup:

astro_zombies

Ready to race!
Agreed. There is plenty of headroom to make the Black faster if that is your thing. But you can't upgrade the crappy Corvette interior.

The C63 black is a mercedes, not a corvette...I am confused.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Wow what a bunch of pricks. He posted because he is an enthusiast and had some nice cars that he ran against. Funny how everybody with stock GTI's and Apr stage IIIIIIi1111111oneone signatures is throwing flames. Get bent! Nice pics OP, I bet that 335i was a real screamer.

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Wow what a bunch of pricks. He posted because he is an enthusiast and had some nice cars that he ran against. Funny how everybody with stock GTI's and Apr stage IIIIIIi1111111oneone signatures is throwing flames. Get bent! Nice pics OP, I bet that 335i was a real screamer.

haha, thanks buddy. A handful of people are the only ones that understand. I do understand what the others are saying though.