GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Klii Motorwerkes

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Me too. Have have had the CSG rear badge I insert since they were released and still looks great. Still matches perfectly.

chip1

Ready to race!
My guess is it is a full piece and you have to take the vw emblem off and it just goes back over it.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
My guess is it is a full piece and you have to take the vw emblem off and it just goes back over it.

Yup. Mine came recently as a full circle. Just pop the emblem off and viola!

Btw, my newer experiences with Kenny and Klii Motorwerkes has been outstanding. Color-matched vinyl will be going on my side markers today.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion

Oh. Maybe that's the new ones.
My one was in bits that had to be added into the sections of the badge. Was easy and quick and has worked well.
If taking the badge off is easy that's also a good option too.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Yup. Mine came recently as a full circle. Just pop the emblem off and viola!

Btw, my newer experiences with Kenny and Klii Motorwerkes has been outstanding. Color-matched vinyl will be going on my side markers today.

Oohhhh has he got color matched side-markers now? I suggested doing these to him long time ago and he didn't think it would happen.
If he does have them That's great and I may do that.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Oohhhh has he got color matched side-markers now? I suggested doing these to him long time ago and he didn't think it would happen.
If he does have them That's great and I may do that.

I special ordered a 1x1 roll. Gonna put it on after work. I'll have to take pictures tomorrow morning under better natural light.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Cool. Please do.
Might have to do that. Also interested on how light gets through it (if you have the bulbs installed).
Been debating taking the bulbs out completely.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
The light shines through. Not a huge deal for me. The match isn't 100% (obviously) but it's close enough for me. And if I choose I want to change I can just peel it off.

Thanks again Kenny!

Will post better pictures tomorrow.

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
i've had nothing but positive experiences with them both through their ebay store and doing custom orders through email.

chip1

Ready to race!
I ordered the csg rear insert to go with the black emblems I also ordered.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
i just received mine and it looks pretty close to cw but i mean it isn't perfect. I am just glad i got rid of the black butthole disease.