GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England Spotted Thread

VentoGT

Ready to race!
I have seen that guy at the wine store. I thought maybe I saw you at the Gulf getting gas one day. I get coffee and bagels at Gunther Tooties everyday there.

I'm sure you have I go to that gas station enough :) Nothing better than Tooties bagels...although French Memories has some really good stuff as well. Next time you see me come say hello!

Slowms3

Ready to race!
I saw a GTI looked like CSG and had a exhaust in Bedford on middlesex turnpike around 7:20am. I just picked up a UGM 4 door yesterday.

drew8mc

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm sure you have I go to that gas station enough :) Nothing better than Tooties bagels...although French Memories has some really good stuff as well. Next time you see me come say hello!

Nothing beats a Napoleon from French Memories. Or an Eclair. Great place. I couldn't tell if you were lowered or not (if that was you). Looked like maybe you were.

guanacoVW

Passed Driver's Ed
I saw a nice azz white mk6 4 door wit back bbs and
It had an apr stiker on the side of the fender.
It was in the watertown car wash near the lexus dealer
Just wana say cool gti man if he is in this form

VentoGT

Ready to race!
Nothing beats a Napoleon from French Memories. Or an Eclair. Great place. I couldn't tell if you were lowered or not (if that was you). Looked like maybe you were.

All stock but my winter setup I got super cheap is wideeeee and aggressively offset so it looks kinda like it is

drew8mc

Passed Driver's Ed
Big day yesterday. I saw a black GTI with steelies on Route 3. Then in downtown Hingham I saw a black R, and then a white GTI on detroits.

CyrexNZ

Ready to race!
Saw a black 2012-ish 4 door Autobahn on Angell Street turning onto Hope today (Providence). He was blasting what sounded like talk radio . . . .

CyrexNZ

Ready to race!
Saw another beauty (now that I'm buying I see them everywhere of course...).

Black Golf R with an APR badge and it looks lowered, I saw you driving on Rt. 4 south this morning and your car is SEXY!

That is all. I would have snapped a picture, but, you know, driving and all.

SuperYolf

White Golf R on 93 South in New Hampshire, coming back from New Hampton on Saturday. I was in the black 3 series coupe.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Saw a black MK7 GTI on the mass pike at around 745 AM. Thought it was a MK6 until it passed me. Think I'll go test drive one this weekend...

Nena2357

Ready to race!
Saw a black MK7 GTI on the mass pike at around 745 AM. Thought it was a MK6 until it passed me. Think I'll go test drive one this weekend...

Went to Colonial VW in Medford... They have one stop 2 weeks now.. Test drive it... Lot of stuff I like and few I don't.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Justinp82

Passed Driver's Ed
Seen a pink plastidipped mk6 with piastidipped teal wheels on a flatbed on the Pike West... probably around the natick/framingham area i'd guess.

If I was that car i'd probably try and kill myself too.

Poor thing.

I actually almost forgot about it, probably because i just only recovered from trying to gouge my eyes out.

WTF-IDK

Ready to race!
Not a MK6. But it's looking good. Hollyoak mall out side JC pennies.
Saturday night around 6pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 295

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Seen a pink plastidipped mk6 with piastidipped teal wheels on a flatbed on the Pike West... probably around the natick/framingham area i'd guess.

If I was that car i'd probably try and kill myself too.

Poor thing.

I actually almost forgot about it, probably because i just only recovered from trying to gouge my eyes out.

Lol I walked by that car in Boston a few months ago, so unfortunate.

Justinp82

Passed Driver's Ed
Who's got the white mk6 that works at 25 Burlington Mall Road. You always park in the first row. Looks like a 2013 or so, "Vdub" plate.

I'm parked a couple cars down today.

Also have been seeing a CSG mk6 that looks lowered on Burlington Mall Road, and I think it was the same car on RT3 at the intersection.