GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CO Fanatics Meet - Weekends on Ken Caryl Avenue

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
They have roughly 20kish on them, I'm thinking $300 cash takes them.

I wont be at the meet this weekend, I have a 50 mile training ride saturday and a half marathon and a 1.5 mile swim sunday

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Question should be if YOU are coming :p

Ha!!

I already said I was coming :p

Planning on hitting the meet then dinner and a movie with the wife. The only sticky bit is (and let me state up front that I have a problem lol).....I am considering getting a BMW 2002 I found, was thinking about going and looking at it this weekend, but it's way over by Grand Junction......no way I can do that and hit the meet.....unless we drove out there after the meet, stayed overnight and came home Sunday...............but it's going to snow Sunday......lol

But seriously, I will be there with the GTI :)

Thumper

Autocross Champion
That's actually pretty funny that you're gonna be there, because now I got some family issues that came up and I wont be there for this one lol

I hate you. :D

Isn't this YOUR meet? LOL

I should be out there if my training ride that morning with teammates goes as planned.

Better make it man, need to talk to you about track schedules. :)

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I was lookin forward to seeing your guys' GTI's :thumbdown: It turned out to be a pretty small meet anyway, I'll post pics soon

Well, the only place I ALWAYS show up is the track ;)

Seriously, hell or high water....next month.

Jasonred85

Passed Driver's Ed
Just saw this thread. I'll have to try and make it out there sometime. That's like 15 mins. from where I'm at. I hardly see any GTI's in my town...