GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5L Platform General Chat

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
I don't know but luckily I will be getting into a new car next yearish. So, we will see what happens with people on mk7 . com (Didn't want it to make a link). If vw indeed keeps up the no mods bs then I might just into a wrx or just have fun with suspension only. Surely they can't say zomg your waterpump messed up because your car is low dawg.

I don't know but luckily I will be getting into a new car next yearish. So, we will see what happens with people on mk7 . com (Didn't want it to make a link). If vw indeed keeps up the no mods bs then I might just into a wrx or just have fun with suspension only. Surely they can't say zomg your waterpump messed up because your car is low dawg.

I think stock power level is fun enough, just mod it once warranty is down or watch and see what happens when the crazy ppl who mod regardless of warranty and see what happens. You would be at 210 hp with the SRI on the 2.5 anyways, and the stock gti is 210 hp or 220 with the PP. I would aim at the R though. Im sure it will be a fun car for a couple years as well then you can get a bmw or merc lol

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Yea exactly my thoughts haha. Making an account on golfmk7 to keep track of what is going on there. I know people will be modding for sure regardless of warranty so, I will just see what happens to them first :p.

Golf Wang

Ready to race!
Eurojet just refunded me the money and said backordered.....im butthurt about this.

Space...galaxy s4

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Eurojet just refunded me the money and said backordered.....im butthurt about this.

Space...galaxy s4

That sucks man. I guess buy a different exhaust?

On a side note I am making a golfmk7 account so I can stalk some threads. I have no idea what to put my username though help? lol

Golf Wang

Ready to race!
I dont even remember my second choice lol

Space...galaxy s4

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
That sucks man. I guess buy a different exhaust?

On a side note I am making a golfmk7 account so I can stalk some threads. I have no idea what to put my username though help? lol

Farty Arty? If you're thinking about DSG ;)

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion

Space...galaxy s4
That blows! Can't believe they made you wait a month for a refund.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
So doing a little research today. If I buy a brand new car, say I am financing 22,000 of it I have to pay 2,200 in tax and what ever fees the dealer HAS to charge and all this adds to the 22,000 correct?

Never ever bought a new car before haha sorry.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
So doing a little research today. If I buy a brand new car, say I am financing 22,000 of it I have to pay 2,200 in tax and what ever fees the dealer HAS to charge and all this adds to the 22,000 correct?

Never ever bought a new car before haha sorry.

Your financing total = purchase price of car - trade + fees, taxes, tags, etc.